Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A suggestion. Spend some time in practice mode or AI would just maul you ;)

I just lost to Afghanistan as Australia by five runs in my first match, playing on amateur difficulty. I choked needing 5 runs off the last ball. Was very enjoyable though!

On a interesting note, Biggs and Ross are the umpires for my next match. :p

whether we have to go live on psn to download best team?
or simply we log in in dbc academy and will do it????

I just lost to Afghanistan as Australia by five runs in my first match, playing on amateur difficulty. I choked needing 5 runs off the last ball. Was very enjoyable though!

On a interesting note, Biggs and Ross are the umpires for my next match. :p

You should download some umpires from academy too. They look brilliant. :thumbs

----------

whether we have to go live on psn to download best team?
or simply we log in in dbc academy and will do it????

How can those two things be separate? Once you go online in PSN the game will automatically connect to cricket academy once you start it.

So that's *pretty* good right?

Sounds the break happened *just* before closing on the day before release. Enough to build hype, but not enough to cause any raucous (and probably no fines as it's unclear (I think?) who actually "went first", as they all seemed to crumble at once).

It's almost like they do these things on purpose. :)

So that's *pretty* good right?

Sounds the break happened *just* before closing on the day before release. Enough to build hype, but not enough to cause any raucous (and probably no fines as it's unclear (I think?) who actually "went first", as they all seemed to crumble at once).

It's almost like they do these things on purpose. :)
Pretty sure everyone knows Target fell first :P Was just after mid-day in Perth when I got the nod to go buy it :)

Last edited:
@Chief How are you getting the game? or do you already have it :spy

Definitely can download teams with Xbox Silver (Free) account, MikeM just did this with a retail version in the office.

Can others please confirm that they can too?

Hey Ross, apologies for not replying! Your game was too good!! Got absorbed in it, forgot to eat and post.

I realised my xbox isn't on its latest software, I will update it now to see if the issue is solved!

Must say though, absolutely amazing game. Best cricket game by a long shot, and I am enjoying this game more than I have enjoyed any other game. If people are 50/50 on the game, it is a 100% definative yes from me. It just feels right, and everything is so damn satifying to do. A six requires effort, so does that perfect inswinger! Manual appealing is awesome, almost forgot to appeal a couple of times!

Must say though, manual appealing can be hillarious!! I have made a 2 foot 10 man in my first career, not only does he have to deal with being a batting all rounder, he has to deal with the animosity from other teams due to his large frame, he makes the others look like ants!

The ONLY negative I have seen personally thus far is no animations for being hit, except when you get clocked in the face, your head moves back a bit. I have seen this animation multiple times now...

Loving it.

Last edited:
@Chief when it turns up in the UK just after China puts a man on a moon... are you on XBOX or PC? #askingforafriend

XBOX just finished updating, still no option to get best!

EDIT: Just downloaded a small update for the game that I could not access before.

And still no dice.

More editing: Another update, I might stop posting for a bit and fill ya'll in when I try everything to get it working!

Final Edit: I created a profile on my xbox, But I didn't make an account on xbox live, conclusion? BRAB is an idiot

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread