Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
XBOX just finished updating, still no option to get best!

EDIT: Just downloaded a small update for the game that I could not access before.

And still no dice.

More editing: Another update, I might stop posting for a bit and fill ya'll in when I try everything to get it working!

Final Edit: I created a profile on my xbox, But I didn't make an account on xbox live, conclusion? BRAB is an idiot

So it works now?

It didn't work for MattW and we know his account was fine because he played against Mike, there is an issue of MS propagating the game through their servers as well as your "idiocy" :p

So it works now?

It didn't work for MattW and we know his account was fine because he played against Mike, there is an issue of MS propagating the game through their servers as well as your "idiocy" :p

Yes!! Downloading the best teams right now! :)

Last edited:
Thanks BA just ...wow. Stump cam replay of an advancing Bevan straight six under lights at SCG - spine tingling. You beautiful b&stards you did it!

Plus a massive thankyou to all the creators in CA. Outstanding.

just watching some of the videos and I notice:

1. the umpires have muscly chests! (where's the pot belly? or skinny-as-a-rake Bowden??)
2. the bowling animation at time of release for fast bowlers still looks a bit weird.
Watch the linked YT video from a few posts above: Don Bradman Cricket 14 - India vs South Africa gameplay [HD] - YouTube and see 0:30 into it.

Don't get me wrong, this is an awesome game, but feedback (good and bad) is always good. You guys probably know that already anyway.

[now hows about we fast track the PC version :p]

Flipkart have started shipping the orders and the release date is updated to 4th April

Damn still waiting for DHL guy to deliver my parcel he is out with it since 7 in the morning. :facepalm

is this from let's tango? when did you order? they are holding on to their xbox versions!!!

Yep got it just moments ago and from itrango but I paid extra for DHL express got it in 3 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread