Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaahhhhh come on u lot. Your giving us Brits a heart attack!!!

U guys get it earlier than u should & UK shops wont break the date WTF!!!

ROSS Sort it out bro

Ross the release date has already been broken, so it doesn't matter now if other stored break it too...Or is that still a problem?

Ross the release date has already been broken, so it doesn't matter now if other stored break it too...Or is that still a problem?

Couldn't agree more with u.

Ive asked Amazon & Game about it but they just say

Its releasing 11th April etc...

Crap really

They may not yet have the stock, can't break a release date if you have nothing to sell...

<-- This guy gets it

Well it's pretty pathetic here in New Zealand. We're here on the 3rd and there is no stock at JB Hi-Fi, EB Games, The Warehouse OR Noel Leemings. The only retailer who's actually selling it and has stock in to ship since yesterday is Mighty Ape.

When I rang Noel Leeming and EB Games, they told me that they'd been enquiring about when they'd get stock for days and that there'd been a frustrating delay in the shipping out of the stock to their stores. They "hope", that near the end of the day they "may" have some stock.

I'm not sure there's any good reason for this. It is frustrating as hell.

Game distribution in New Zealand is nearly always fairly precise, I've never heard of this situation before. I do know that we almost never break street date over here, but we usually have the games available on the release day.

The way it sounded and the frustration of the Noel Leeming buyer, this is something the distributor has done deliberately. Distributors tend to take their direction fairly stringently from producers.

This is starting to leave a bad taste in my mouth about pre-ordering a Tru Blu title to be honest, best to just find a store to buy on the day. In this case Mighty Ape, I could've ordered yesterday.

You venture early financial support and get kicked in the ass, while the rest of the world gets the game early and you can't even get it on release day.

Last edited:
Ive just spoken to Game in uk vie twitter and they have said they will get stock two days b4 release & will not break dates unless told they can do

They also said stock levels will be low so make sure its pre-ordered

So it looks like its a waiting game here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread