Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it confirmed for sure, that it will release on 4th April? As the sites I use to pre order has it down as 11th April release.

There is no official confirmation of a UK release date BUT all the retailers point towards April 11th.

Xbox 360 is Out!

And you were worried about the game being 'exported' from here :p

----------

Nope....Xbox360 copies are delayed from what I have heard. As of now only the PS3 copies have been shipped.

This is from IVG:

For all those who were waiting for Xbox 360 version. here is the good news :cheers. I just got an email from letstango.com that Xbox 360 version is available :thumbs:thumbs
you can buy it here: Don Bradman Cricket 14 Xbox 360 Best Price in Dubai UAE
jrdz.png

Hhhhmmmmmm sounds fishey Ross. Ull need some good old chips with that!

It'll be the dam governments fault here again!! Dam tories

If this game hits on the 11th no one will care we only want to play a cricket game the fact its out now makes it within touching distance ! If it doesn't these threads will come apart at the seams! Ive been critical about the strategy being a scot im a grade A moaner but If I get this game in the next week I will be content if not I will blame the tories and vote for scottish independence! Then maybe get db14

hello my name is ray i was notified by my mate about this game and from the moment i saw it i fell in love.i watching the gameplay vids on youtube and i must say the game looks absolutely stunning except for minor problems like the abitity to knock the ball around for quick singles,too much sliding by fielders etc that i believe would be fixed in the upcoming patches.
however i dont own a old-gen console or a high end pc i only have a xbox one.will this game be coming to next gen and when.
thanks it will be great if this can be confirmed

Hmm my courier tracking has been updated with a time this morning that it's still at the depot waiting for the next van to my area. It's after 9am now so doesn't sound promising for making it onto the van today as they'll have left the depot by now. Last time this happened that an overnight delivery didn't come overnight (couple of months ago) it ended up taking 2 weeks with noone able to tell me where the package was. Tempted to cancel and go and buy from JB Hifi today but probably can't do that now it's been shipped.

Last edited:
Nope still hasn't come today, didn't make the van again and it's now 5pm on Friday so it won't be until Monday at the earliest now, 4 days after release day for a pre-order and that's if they even manage to put it in the van on Monday morning. People who didn't pre-order and walk into the stores on Monday will get it before me who pre-ordered. In fact the UK will probably get it before my pre-order arrives. Certainly looks like North America are.

Mostly annoying because for the first time in a long time I have the house to myself all weekend and my only plans were to have a good go at this game. Just thankful I didn't leave from work for the last 2 days like I know others on here did for this.

Going to call Courier Post now and see what the story is and see if I can perhaps go and pick it up if they are incapable of delivering it. If not I'll see if I can cancel it and have returned to Mighty Ape and go and buy it from JB Hifi tomorrow morning. $20 more but at least I'd have it.

Last edited:
They just said sorry they have had a high volume of deliveries so the earliest will be Monday but no guarantees. I stressed this was pretty bad as it was paid for an overnight delivery and was a pre-order item that should have been delivered on release day. They also said someone called me back today as they lodged in inquiry on the item yesterday and I didn't answer - but I was in a meeting at work so couldn't answer at the time and they didn't leave a message or call back. Asked if I can collect it instead and the guy said he will make that request but I need to call back first thing in the morning to see if it's available to pick up tomorrow. If not I'm cancelling and going to JB Hifi instead. Not missing out on this weekend. So frustrating having waited all this time to still not even be able to get once it has been released.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread