Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just went in and bought a copy of the game, was given a steelbook for free. Unfortunately I can't play for another 5 hours. :rolleyes :yes

Called the couriers this morning and they said it wasn't ready for collection yet but an "investigator" will get back to me. Realised it would have been crazy for me to go and buy the game again for the sake of probably 2 or 3 more days so going to relax about it now. It's not worth getting stressed about and it has to come some time. Was just anxious to give it a good go this weekend.

Last edited:
That sucks, man. Let me know when you do it, if you're on PS3 you can hand my ass to me in an online match sometime as compensation!

Called the couriers this morning and they said it wasn't ready for collection yet but an "investigator" will get back to me. Realised it would have been crazy for me to go and buy the game again for the sake of probably 2 or 3 more days so going to relax about it now. It's not worth getting stressed about and it has to come some time. Was just anxious to give it a good go this weekend.

Here's what I would do... go to the store and purchase a copy of DBC 14. When your pre-ordered copy turns up, return it to the store. As long as the game's unopened stores should accept the return.

It's nothing BUT down here...

Bearing in mind that the largest video game developer in the UK is based in Scotland and the English have everything else; I'd hope that some stuff would be up north! I won't get into the whole independence thing; being a politics student in Scotland sort of means that you always end up in the debate; especially as someone active for the yes campaign...

hello my name is ray i was notified by my mate about this game and from the moment i saw it i fell in love.i watching the gameplay vids on youtube and i must say the game looks absolutely stunning except for minor problems like the abitity to knock the ball around for quick singles,too much sliding by fielders etc that i believe would be fixed in the upcoming patches.
however i dont own a old-gen console or a high end pc i only have a xbox one.will this game be coming to next gen and when.
thanks it will be great if this can be confirmed

hello ray :)

That sucks, man. Let me know when you do it, if you're on PS3 you can hand my ass to me in an online match sometime as compensation!

Good news. Didn't hear back from the couriers again but got home from my first football game of the season this afternoon after a disappointing loss and found a Mighty Ape package on my doorstep. Lucky I didn't go and buy it again this morning. Didn't think they'd deliver on a Saturday so expected to wait until at least Monday and the guy on the phone last night said it would probably be Monday too.

What's your PSN username? I'm invisibleman18 on there too.

Here's what I would do... go to the store and purchase a copy of DBC 14. When your pre-ordered copy turns up, return it to the store. As long as the game's unopened stores should accept the return.

Great idea, I hadn't thought of that. There's nothing on the packaging to indicate where it came from although the only flaw would be JB Hifi and EB Games here tend to keep the discs and booklets behind the counter to prevent people stealing them and the empty boxes on the shelf which means all the boxes have been opened so a sealed box would be unlikely to have come from there. Doesn't matter now it's finally turned up. Looks like I'm out tonight but got the house to myself with no plans all day tomorrow to get into it!

Last edited:
This game will be two players maximum for the foreseeable future.

We will be patching in online/offline 2 player co-op.

I forgot to switch accounts again...

This game will be two players maximum for the foreseeable future.

We will be patching in online/offline 2 player co-op.

How does an online 2 player co-op work? Isnt that 4 players? Or is it two remote players in the same team playing against AI?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread