Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which Mike? MikeM? Kidding! :p

Well if I remember correctly, there is one more cricket academy update before release? Not sure whether it was meant at the bug fix 'a' version or one more major academy update pending before the actual game release. :)

It is going to be a minor update, and it obviously won't be today.

Wow 100 pages up on the release date thread, I guess in a weird way Ross you could take it as a compliment as in how excited people are to find out when your game is coming out to get there hands on it

There's definitely some DB14 chat somewhere in this thread.

I remember those days... feels like so long ago now, we've all grown a little.

Are there any plans to announce commentary team before the game, or is it just something that's in the game, not necessarily anyone famous.

Are there any plans to announce commentary team before the game, or is it just something that's in the game, not necessarily anyone famous.

I doubt that would be the case...raises an interesting question though.

Has there ever been a 'high profile' sports game with 'no-name' commentators?

I reckon it's Ross and the Big Ant team!

He has already said that's not true.

Meanwhile, as the title doesn't specify Release Date of what exactly, may I ask when will you release the next information? Commentator names? Number of Grounds for each country? etc...

Last edited:
Come on guys...

We all know this game will be in our hands prior to the Christmas period. Good sales expected over that period for ultimate profitability... :cheers

Uhh..about the poll...I don't think the game is releasing in/before Dec 2013. Want to bet, Ross? :p

If you win, I will gift you a Ferrari ! :D

I want to get rid of my childhood toy car anyway.

Last edited:
I doubt that would be the case...raises an interesting question though.

Has there ever been a 'high profile' sports game with 'no-name' commentators?

The NFL 2k games (when they were around) had "Dan Stevens" and "Peter O'Keefe"; mixed with real life ESPN people as studio hosts/sideline reporters; and its the best commentary I've ever heard in any sports games. I found that ironically because they didn't use real commentators, you actually got a more realistic sound because the actors they used were enthusiastic and seemed to enjoy doing the commentary; while we all know what Ritchie Benaud sounds like in the EA cricket games...

I think that AC13 (if its released) might win the "best commentary" fight (as much as I don't like Mark Nicholas; he was pretty good in EA07 when you consider you much they half-arsed the commentary in that game; and Bumble and Slats might be able to be a little relaxed and have some fun during the recording), but that's without hearing any of both games commentary; so I dunno really!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread