Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion, the releas date will be before 21 November 2013, maybe the 15th, went to BT Games today, price is R700 normal price, R605 pre order special price.

Last edited:
My opinion, the releas date will be before 21 November 2013, maybe the 15th, went to BT Games today, price is R700 normal price, R605 pre order special price.

Lunathi, are you in S.A? I am, and have pre-ordered through BtGames abt 2 months ago, do they have posters up already? igama ngingu Thabang, and your name says to me you are xhosa

Yes Gentross I am in SA wow, never expected that, I will pre order next week, posters were'nt up, I just enquired, Good to meet you. Lunathi is my daughters name I am Nkosinathi

Hmm. Oh well...

Every passing day gets us closer to release by a day. Already confirmed to get 6 copies as a pre order for myself and some friends. Probably even more...

consider me as your friend israrrafi as i am from bangladesh too!! :p

I don't know how game developers go about their strategy but is it realistic to think that with the gameplay session announcement imminent, the CA update coming, the subsequent play session happening and then the release date announcement,marketing and release will all happen before Nov 21st?? All that in 5 weeks as well as this lacrosse game being worked on and tabletop cricket too??? Do they not gave labour laws in Aus?? You have to feel for the guys working there!!!

Has the price been confirmed? No it hasn't.

Rather than getting twenty posts about it, nip it in the bud by answering the question.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread