Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
His patience? he has taken it upon himself to lurk in threads which he and others think are full of idiots to answer their questions lol...

Yes his patience as he is the only one answering the questions which has been asked 200 times already and will be asked about 200 more times right below that post if he didn't reply to that question.

I am thankful for his efforts, he has saved me a lot of time

His patience? he has taken it upon himself to lurk in threads which he and others think are full of idiots to answer their questions lol...

Yeah, totally agree. It's way better to be the guy that rags on him for doing it. Cheers for your valuable insight... Definitely the higher ground, you muppet.

last time I checked it wasn't a crime to ask a question in this forum although heaven forbid someone asks a question that the great majority feel has already been answered. Why bother commenting... we already know some members of this forum feel the sun shines out of their own proverbial a..e. Getting pretty tired of the way some people's blatant sarcasm and nastiness is overlooked. Try this one on for size.... why haven't we got the release date yet.

last time I checked it wasn't a crime to ask a question in this forum although heaven forbid someone asks a question that the great majority feel has already been answered. Why bother commenting... we already know some members of this forum feel the sun shines out of their own proverbial a..e. Getting pretty tired of the way some people's blatant sarcasm and nastiness is overlooked. Try this one on for size.... why haven't we got the release date yet.

Misunderstanding...all cool

Last edited:
@snowycasanova- no not directed at you at all. He asked you answered..cool. Others in this forum feel it necessary to belittle people who ask questions they feel are valid. Im sure they're not asking to deliberately annoy people.

Don Bradman Cricket 14 (South African Fans)

Thread for South African Fans who are in the Forum

----------

:wave to all the South Africans who are in the DBC14 Forum

umm should i start a thread for black people? would that be racist? yes, and so is this. there are plenty of other places to discuss lions and stuff...not in the DBC forum

Well I am newest member of the site, I used to keep an eye on this website & facebook, facebook had no activity at all & here all people are just off the topic so I atlast could not resist myself to register & ask ross What is your plan man! ashes is almost off the cloud. U have the edge, do it man! do annouce release date ( I know you wont listen me though :D ) anyways do tell me if don bradman will be region free or not on xbox , well u can answer the question atleast

the game is indeed releasing in 2013.

Attachments

• db14 release.JPG
    db14 release.JPG
    129.9 KB · Views: 115
I must admit I did wonder if along with the scoreboard, and an ability to be able to look at the batting or bowling figures ala tv coverage, will there be a graphic of the traditional scorebook?? Not saying I WANT this answered, think it would be a great surprise in game, just wondered if anyone had thought if it as its never been in a game before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread