Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFL Live had multiple play sessions over multiple weeks, so only one play session is a bit different this time round by the looks of it.

Agreed, 7th does seem to be cutting things close*. These guys are the professionals though so they obviously know what is best (I think this point is going to get repeated A LOT over the next few pages)

* - if AC13 releases in November.

Yah true. Regarding ashes 13 i guess they know more about it than us (and possibly more than trickstar also).

Play session on the 7th, I'd be backing release date on the 14th, which really is the ideal time to get the game out. One week out from the Ashes opener just when everybody is keen and fired up for some cricket action.

It gives the impression that Ross couldn't give a toss about the other game anymore and he feels that he has the inside running.

Thank you Ross for the announcement of the play session :cheers

so guys who's going with the full HD camera/phones :p

So we will get our hands on game in november, great! But didn't ross said we will see the whole game via play sessions through october. May be I missed any change of plans post of him.

So we will get our hands on game in november, great! But didn't ross said we will see the whole game via play sessions through october. May be I missed any change of plans post of him.

The only thing that has been confirmed is that the play session is in November. Yes, likely to be released in November, but just be sure you're not stating that as fact.

I'd be backing release date on the 14th

+1

Also, 14th being a Thursday (the day on which most of the games in Australia are released), it seems that will be the day when DBC14 will finally release :D!

However, the biggest fail side to this date theory is that Ross had said (I think) that he would reveal the date a month in advance.....so if the game was indeed releasing on 14th, we would have got the release date by now !

Last edited:
Great news so where to make pre-order to get it delivered in Germany ASAP :D

So close... and yet so far away...

Maybe Matt can Skype me in?

Thanks, Ross, and best of luck.

But TBH I'm literally shocked by the date. In my opinion - based on limited marketing and gaming knowledge - I thought by Nov 7 the game will be released. Obviously Ross the boss knows more than us, but I would love Ross to explain his strategy a bit to us PC members once the game releases. I would love to get his insight on the board :)

Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread