Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Performances in cricket 14( if you can post the scores in playsession

Hey, Ross I was wondering if you can post the stats and best performances of the Bigant studios and your performances in the game form balling and batting with some best catches like screenshots:)(updated if you can postt the scores of the Big ant in the play session)

Last edited:
"I'm going to make a thread asking for screenshots...but I'll do it in a sneaky way. That'll trick Ross in to posting them"

I heard Mikey scored 500 for 0 in 6 overs while ross bowled all time Australia out for 6 as Bangladesh.

In his career as a number 11 batter, HBK scored 170500 runs at 226.17 and took 7 wickets at 978.

Any guess on release day ................. Guess correct release date i ll give u a gift lol...:yes:yes

I see a few people talking about commentators; who they will be etc. personally commentary is a very minor part of the game.

I think we can all agree that after playing for a while commentary will repeat and become annoying. That's for me anyway after playing many cricket games, and many other sports titles. Games like FIFA, I can't stand the commentary.

What I'm more interested in is hearing a crowd really getting involved in the game. Ooo's and ah's when's there's a close call etc.

While well known commentators would be cool, it won't affect me buying this game.

On another note, Ross you said there will be a pre order bonus, will this be exclusive to certain stores, like eb games exclusives of some games, or for all?

Yes it does not matter how great the commentary is even oN FIFA and NBA2K, after a while it gets boring but its good for the first few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread