Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had to retrain my brain to not see them anymore, they're hardly used appropriately.

what?? awwww....these emoticons or whatever are fun (when used correctly). Like:

what did you say? :mad
Its happened again :facepalm
What? patch 2 released early? :thumbs
I'm the best batsmen there is :yes
@Ross wears budgie smugglers :eek:
what? free downloads?? :cheers
i've had 5 ducks in a row :(

and my favourite:

@big Ant...you guys are friggin useless releasing a bug ridden game ;)

You are correct @Ross...its the correct and appropriate use of those icons which truly reflect what you're trying to say ie.

@big Ant...you guys are friggin useless releasing a bug ridden game :mad

vs

@big Ant...you guys are friggin useless releasing a bug ridden game ;)

I'm bored

Barmyarmy changed the thread title - not Ross, so pelt him with complaints about the date.

Has Ross not confirmed June already?
He has, but the complaints above are highlighting your use of 'June' rather than the more specific 'early June' and then extrapolating that into July - because
making shit up.

Citation:
No danger - it will be 3rd June or whatever date makes sense in that week.
Digital download for all platforms, PC/Xbox360/PlayStation3 will begin early June.
And a Tweet for good measure, https://twitter.com/BigAntStudios/status/463433274409238528

And he's confirmed a physical DVD release as well, which I'm sure is targeted at the same time.

He has, but the complaints above are highlighting your use of 'June' rather than the more specific 'early June' and then extrapolating that into July - because

Citation:

This is required because 2013 became march 2014 and then eventually the next month.

The quote is about any date from the 1st week of june. We shall see.

Has Oculus Rift been integrated into the game.?
Also release the game in May Ross Plzz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread