Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do know you are on Ross' ignore list? ;)

lol - should be on there but given it's not RED and BOLD and NOT CAPITALISED then I guess I owe it to him to read it.... not answer it mind you :)

That article lost me when a guy writing a 'tech' article didn't know the difference between 720p and 1080p. It's like a tech person not knowing the difference between CGA and EGA (a tech person from 20 years ago that is).

Also, re: Kickstarter.. still amazed at people investing in the Star Citezen game.. that thing is up to, what.. 43 million or something now? Redonk.

Also, re: Kickstarter.. still amazed at people investing in the Star Citezen game.. that thing is up to, what.. 43 million or something now? Redonk.

$6m on Kickstarter in 2012, another $36m via their own website since. And still another 2 years off...

Any speculations about pricing? Hope it's less than 2k...

In general, how much percentage of current DBC 14 owners (on consoles) do we think will bite the bullet for PC version for the sake of better looking graphics and possibly smoother gameplay because of the sheer power of the PC platform that the game may benefit from?

Also, if one buys for PC (and have the game on the console already), I am guessing there is no way to sync the progress, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread