Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The screen resolution doesn't matter - the game still loads in the same textures. I measured it while running the game - it uses ~800MB of graphics memory while playing, hence the 1GB minimum requirement.
Damn didnt knew that.I said based on the fact that the demo ran well in his pc.

i added dbc14 to cart, proceeded to pay via visa, entered card details, on next page it says my card information has been declined by my bank.
By any chance it is a debit card or sbi card?

Last edited:
i added dbc14 to cart, proceeded to pay via visa, entered card details, on next page it says my card information has been declined by my bank.
You can try selecting the PayPal option, then on the PayPal screen you can put in credit/debit card details without making a PayPal account.

Just got DBC14 Demo Updated by STEAM for 83 MB File, any idea what is it?

EDIT: Ok, just saw @Ross mentioning the update in another thread. Thanks..

Last edited:
You can try selecting the PayPal option, then on the PayPal screen you can put in credit/debit card details without making a PayPal account.

got this through your method, problem lies in my card.

"The bank that issued your card didn't approve this transaction. Please contact the card issuer's customer service department if you have any questions. Or you can add a different card now to continue."

placed order on ebay with babugamingstore2012 @rs 3650 as cash on delivery payment, estimated delivery date 2nd july. Is this a right decision? or I will get a used steam activation key inside? :spy

Last edited:
Yes it is a good decision if you want a hard copy & a Steele book.
Bad decision if you want game on this Thursday night.

No I can wait, what's worrying me is I have never ordered through eBay, always used Flipkart, snapdeal and shopclues. Wishing to get a genuine product.

Damn... paypal giving error:mad
unable to proceed with payment.. i have linked my icici debit card with it..
Any other way to purchase it :noway

Release date of physical discs in India is 30th June, just spoke to Game Addicts who are the retailers who are going to ship the game via eBay to us in India, he told me he will make sure that the game reaches me overnight, hoping for the best.

Release date of physical discs in India is 30th June, just spoke to Game Addicts who are the retailers who are going to ship the game via eBay to us in India, he told me he will make sure that the game reaches me overnight, hoping for the best.

gaming addicts are located in Kolkata while babugaming store is in pune, aren't the odds of receiving game earlier from pune better as you are in chennai?

gaming addicts are located in Kolkata while babugaming store is in pune, aren't the odds of receiving game earlier from pune better as you are in chennai?

Gaming addicts gives discount upto 7% and they have better reputation.Babugaming is known for giving used and damaged products.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread