Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted this in another thread. Just a couple of questions I'd be very grateful if someone could help me with :)

It's really easy to forget what direction you push the stick (as you're pressing A, B, or Y) is for what type of delivery, i.e. off cutter, leg cutter, drift, etc... Is there any way to get it to show up outside of the tutorial? If not, how do you lot remember?

Also, at what point during the delivery should you be pressing right or left bumper for the faster/slower delivery? Does it matter when you press it?

yup jeez its suckz to waiting for a fix ! mine is windows 7 64 bit wat abt u?

Windows 7 32-bit. Quite a few people are having this problem so I think it's being worked on.

Was using Fraps, but like you mentioned earlier - it would eat away the memory from what the game is using. So if you don't have enough memory on the system for fraps to operate on, video capturing would be a challenging one to do in fraps.

----------

What is the dedicated memory which you have configured for GPU?

It is not only about the model of GPU, it is also based on how much you have for the memory and how much the game requires to run which differs from game to game.

:). No my friend. 740M is a Dedicated GPU which has a VRAM of 2GB. You cannot configure VRAM like you can do with Integrated ones.

The game uses less than 1 GB of VRAM so that isn't the problem.

I had my first go at the game on my laptop today.

I think my graphics card is no good for it. I don't know much about these things but i was able to play FIFA 14 and ASHES 09 on this laptop without too many issues whilst not having the best graphics.

But with this game my graphics are no good, I am uploading a video now to Youtube so I can show what i mean.

How can I play around with the display settings for this game? I did that with FIFA 14 to get improvements

If it is still a no go I will look into a new graphics card, mine is a Intel (R) HD Graphics Family

Could anyone recommend a good enough graphics card for me to be able to play this game?

Last edited:
New patch has just rolled out on Steam. It's 11.4mb from what I can see.

Re. graphics card: something reasonably low-end, like a GTX 760 or ATI equivalent, should be more than sufficient you'd think.

New patch has just rolled out on Steam. It's 11.4mb from what I can see.

Re. graphics card: something reasonably low-end, like a GTX 760 or ATI equivalent, should be more than sufficient you'd think.

That GTX 760 is for ?180 on Amazon :eek::eek::eek:

I am looking for something like the screen shot below for FIFA 14 to play around with the settings:

VsPw4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread