Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woot, finally received my copy from winning the Spot the Ball competition. Unfortunately, going to a work EOFY party tonight, won't be able to take it with me.. will have to come into work on Saturday to pick it up and get it home. Maybe I just take the Steam ID with me and download it.. only 1.8 gig I suppose.

As posted in the steam forum here is a video of my theory behind the crashing error. If you have 100+ friends on steam the game will crash. Evident in the video at 101 friends game crashes, @99 friends game runs fine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7qyOYFTyBI
Ok, so thanks to Fryzigg for bringing this to our attention. Due to this, we now have a fix that has been tested by Fryzigg that we believe should eliminate the crashes relating to the press start/profile issue, as well as online connection crashes.

We'll be pushing this update within the next 30 minutes for everyone.

but god what to do ?:facepalm

Haha, work hard to own your wicket :D same feeling of breaking my head to get a wicket but love that way of bowling.

----------

Also for the first time noticed the intro/stats of career player walking to the crease. Something which many of us requested, a big thank you @BigAntStudios; ;)

Ok, so thanks to Fryzigg for bringing this to our attention. Due to this, we now have a fix that has been tested by Fryzigg that we believe should eliminate the crashes relating to the press start/profile issue, as well as online connection crashes.

We'll be pushing this update within the next 30 minutes for everyone.
This update is now live!:)

Ok, so thanks to Fryzigg for bringing this to our attention.

If only I had the game earlier than today.. I could have been the one to find this bug and be thanked..

I guess it would also have helped if I even had 100 friends on steam... :facepalm

haha

I am not sure if this thing is answered or not but how I can bring my ps3 teams in pc?

I have edited many players which I want on my pc and I am not interested in editing players again.

If only I had the game earlier than today.. I could have been the one to find this bug and be thanked..

I guess it would also have helped if I even had 100 friends on steam... :facepalm

haha
I thanked you for that post, is that enough? :D

The same problem of the game hanging when i forfeit the a match or after ending a match happens....
The screen shows "Waiting to exit" and remains in that state until it is terminated using alt+F4..Can anyone help me out?:facepalm

Even i had the problem, but its just that the waiting to exit takes 2-3 mins to exit. Else, the game is just fine.

All the bugs I've encountered have been fixed so far. Excellent stuff, speedy resolutions to the issues. Keep up the good work.

Hey please someone help me out. Not able to replace all teams. It shows an error.

I still can't play online...game crashes as I start quick match or try to join a hosted match.
Sad.

I noticed last night that my 16 year old Batting All Rounder wrist spinner was brought on to open the bowling in the second innings of a First Class match. Now, I did take two wickets (including the first ball with the Queensland opener going for a slog for some reason), but it does seem odd that Matty Wade would throw me the ball given (a) I'm 16, (b) it's my first match (c) it's not like I set the house on fire in the first innings and (d) there are two better spinners in me in the team - Ahmed and Holland.

Has anyone else experienced this. I don't think it's a bug, but it is a bit weird.

Loving the game though.

Mondy

he is showing confidence in you mate;)
I have had my no4 being thrown the ball after failing to perform repeatedly with the bat...may be he was looking for reasons to keep me in the team:D
For me however all the times i have been thrown the ball have been apt for a no4 batsman like the middle over in pro40 match or brought in to bowl when the opposition team requires 1 run of 11 balls with 6 wkts in hand(that was mean by my cap and i obliged that by bowling a wide:p), also have been taken off when i leak runs, but allowed to bowl more overs when i bowl tight.

I am not sure if this thing is answered or not but how I can bring my ps3 teams in pc?

I have edited many players which I want on my pc and I am not interested in editing players again.

Someone please answer this :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread