Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted this in another thread. Just a couple of questions I'd be very grateful if someone could help me with :)

It's really easy to forget what direction you push the stick (as you're pressing A, B, or Y) is for what type of delivery, i.e. off cutter, leg cutter, drift, etc... Is there any way to get it to show up outside of the tutorial? If not, how do you lot remember?

Also, at what point during the delivery should you be pressing right or left bumper for the faster/slower delivery? Does it matter when you press it?

Couldn't agree more. It's a steep learning curve knowing when to use the LAS and the RAS and timing the jump etc. It would be lovely to have, at the very least, an onscreen guide of the delivery types available.

----------

I can say with some confidence that after playing DBC14 for two hours last night that it's a better game than Ashes 2013 (which I still own and laugh at from time to time). If Mike Fegan still existed he would be a little envious.

Looking forward to getting my teeth, mouth and other body parts into the game tonight...

Mondy

Couldn't agree more. It's a steep learning curve knowing when to use the LAS and the RAS and timing the jump etc. It would be lovely to have, at the very least, an onscreen guide of the delivery types available.

----------

I can say with some confidence that after playing DBC14 for two hours last night that it's a better game than Ashes 2013 (which I still own and laugh at from time to time). If Mike Fegan still existed he would be a little envious.

Looking forward to getting my teeth, mouth and other body parts into the game tonight...

Mondy

Better game than Ashes 2013, DBC14 PC is like a iron man where Ashes 2013 is the Huge fat man that sits on his ass and gets his mummy to feed him junk food everyday. PS Hello Fegan.:clap

I'm having the same problem as few of the others.
Just bought this game on Steam - and I believe my PC can run this game quiet efficiently too. I'm on Windows 7, 32Bit and I get crash as soon as I hit "START".

The video:

Any help would be appreciated :)

Last edited by a moderator:
8 p.m. EST on 26 June 2014, I get the message "updating Don Bradman Cricket 14"...did they release a patch already for PC?

Try to upgrade the video card drivers and maybe try to disable your antivirus

Dude, I mentioned my PC Can run this game efficiently, I've been a Steam user for 9 years and I know what's good for my PC and what's not.

Let me add that this game runs fluently in offline mode. But that's not done. Why? I have updated the game to Beta.

When I forfeit a match the game abruptly hangs :facepalm Is anyone else facing the same problem ??

The same problem of the game hanging when i forfeit the a match or after ending a match happens....
The screen shows "Waiting to exit" and remains in that state until it is terminated using alt+F4..Can anyone help me out?:facepalm

We'll check that out - @HBK619

Has anyone figured out how to play the helicopter shot yet? Is it actually in the game in the first place? :p

Ok, I was taking the piss a little bit, I said there was a helicopter in the game - I had an artist put a helicopter in the sky at one of the stadia. Sorry.

Hey Ross, I am not able to replace teams. It says - "The option to replace teams will be enabled in future." Please help me.

can somebody please tell me how to get variation in line(i mean outside off stump) and also how to bowl a yorker...........
please help........

I have mixed feeling for bowling now, harder sure better yes but the lack of edges is annoying. I just bowled 54 overs vs India as Aussies and the score is 0/174, now i love the challenge but i bowled outside off and nothing but the AI still get many edges to the keeper vs me and i got zero in 54 overs.

I am not saying i don't love the game but god what to do ?:facepalm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread