Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
he is showing confidence in you mate;)
I have had my no4 being thrown the ball after failing to perform repeatedly with the bat...may be he was looking for reasons to keep me in the team:D
For me however all the times i have been thrown the ball have been apt for a no4 batsman like the middle over in pro40 match or brought in to bowl when the opposition team requires 1 run of 11 balls with 6 wkts in hand(that was mean by my cap and i obliged that by bowling a wide:p), also have been taken off when i leak runs, but allowed to bowl more overs when i bowl tight.

I just thought it was odd. It worked because I somehow took two wickets even though I'm only just getting my head around how spin works. (I think the batsman, especially the opener, took one look at me and thought I'd be easy prey).

It's not a deal breaker, but it's something I'll keep an eye on.

Mondy

Upload the PS3 teams to the server via your PS3.

Download teams from server to PC via your PC version.

Where can I download Don Bradman 14 plz any body tell me

As posted in the steam forum here is a video of my theory behind the crashing error. If you have 100+ friends on steam the game will crash. Evident in the video at 101 friends game crashes, @99 friends game runs fine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7qyOYFTyBI

Thank you very much! This has helped immensely, we've been working around the clock trying to figure this out.

Where can I download Don Bradman 14 plz any body tell me

My Signature has the link.

Thank you very much! This has helped immensely, we've been working around the clock trying to figure this out.

My Signature has the link.

Hey mate...I am not able to replace teams...please help me out. It shows an error everytime. :noway

can i change my career players appearance????how to do that?? please help

can i change my career players appearance?
No. As soon as you start your career you can't make any changes.

Hey mate...I am not able to replace teams...please help me out. It shows an error everytime.
Posting what that error was would help.

Try right clicking the game in Steam and click 'Properties' and then on the 'Local Files' tab click 'Verify Integrity of Game Cache'.

No. As soon as you start your career you can't make any changes.

Posting what that error was would help.

Try right clicking the game in Steam and click 'Properties' and then on the 'Local Files' tab click 'Verify Integrity of Game Cache'.

The error says "Replace all teams will be enabled in the future." And what you told didn't work mate. :(

When i open the game, it shows the default teams and names but i downloaded new teams and players from the cricket academy earlier... I don't know what to do

Can anyone answer this? please. In addition it is also not showing my career player which i created in the cricket academy earlier

Did you download them in the demo/Cricket Academy Beta, or in the actual game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread