Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely. It's hard to tell when reading but I didn't detect the same certainties in some of Ross' more recent posts

are they? i hope they will, and up until the last couple of days that's what i thought too. but right now i am less sure. i am perfectly happy to acknowledge i may have missed sarcasm, or read too much into certain comments, and i may be wrong. i'd be happy to be wrong, I am DESPERATE to play this game.

today, if i were a betting man, i wouldn't be betting on a Nov release.

mind you, as my ladbrokes account shows, it's a LONG time since i had a winner.

I don't think it was sarcasm at all tbh.

Although i will be surprised if the game does not release in november, i do agree with blocker about the game getting pushed for a december release now.

Had the same feeling blocker had while reading ross's recent posts. Ross seems quite conflicted himself about setting an actual date and it shows in his posts a little. I understand bigant has released games before under a month after announcing it. But this is a different issue as ross does not seem even sure about when to release the game. And even if he decides the date today at someimes during mid november....it seem implausible for big ant and trublu to gear up suddenly like this with a month to go.

Agreed, the safest option atm seems to be nov 14th and even that seems too close to comfort and if that is the case we should be expecting some announcements/marketing and what have you sometime this month. Good point about the conflicting decisions as you said ross didn't have such problems with the other releases so I don't think the publishers reputation and past releases holds much strength here.

It's all israr's fault really. If he hadn't been finding CA bugs I'd have got my skills update by now and I would be doing that and I wouldn't have time to think about stuff.

Yep blame israr!!!! To be honest he's done some stellar work, but does it really matter if a person downloads his team, makes a tiny change, then uploads it as their own!! If we want teams by israr we can search "israr". On the flip side I would wanna know more bout skills ATM.

The reason we've not heard about skills is this bugs thing, and I bet there working their nuts off to fix before next week.

Also I'm convinced the marketing will start next Friday, and release will be 14/11/13!

Also I'm convinced the marketing will start next Friday, and release will be 14/11/13!

Care to share what made you arrive at that conclusion? I'm very much intrigued at the moment.

Care to share what made you arrive at that conclusion? I'm very much intrigued at the moment.

It seems like the only logical conclusion from what we know, if they market next week it gives them 3 weeks or so until the 14th of november. If they market the week after next it only gives two weeks :)

Yep @punksk8r that's where I got it from!!

Yep blame israr!!!! To be honest he's done some stellar work, but does it really matter if a person downloads his team, makes a tiny change, then uploads it as their own!! If we want teams by israr we can search "israr". On the flip side I would wanna know more bout skills ATM.

The reason we've not heard about skills is this bugs thing, and I bet there working their nuts off to fix before next week.

It really does not matter to me. But i think ross and co is looking at the issue blocker was having when he uploaded unedited players and it still said submitted by him when he did nothing to those creations. I think small edits, even if very minor should change the submitter name...but thats just me. Also they are fixing a very serious issue of players having their personal links with other teams vanishing once they are uploaded in the server.

@blocker...i know you are planning to download individual players and link them all individually. Shouldn't you wait for a while before you know how you can transfer these teams to ps3? Or do you plan to just upload those teams and download it back to the ps3?

Hey israr can I see all of your work? I've only manged to see the india team that you made in the other thread and it looked amazing, so am really curious/excited to see more, thanks!

It really does not matter to me. But i think ross and co is looking at the issue blocker was having when he uploaded unedited players and it still said submitted by him when he did nothing to those creations. I think small edits, even if very minor should change the submitter name...but thats just me. Also they are fixing a very serious issue of players having their personal links with other teams vanishing once they are uploaded in the server.

@blocker...i know you are planning to download individual players and link them all individually. Shouldn't you wait for a while before you know how you can transfer these teams to ps3? Or do you plan to just upload those teams and download it back to the ps3?

My bad sorry israr!!! It's blockers fault!!

I will re-upload and download, yeah. I just want to have a few teams that I can play with day 1 - I will be playing eng v aus, sa, maybe india. i'll play some all time stuff etc. my England worst. I will need 10 or 15 teams, it's not much work. everything else I will do bit by bit or download teams made specific creators like you, casper, superfreddie... but stuff like get best I won't ever touch with a bargepole!

----------

My bad sorry israr!!! It's blockers fault!!

I knew it was all along, but I could hardly blame myself and I knew Israr won't hold it against me :)

Hey israr can I see all of your work? I've only manged to see the india team that you made in the other thread and it looked amazing, so am really curious/excited to see more, thanks!

Sure...

Aistralia team...it has changed a little bit since then as i keep updating them...true for the south african team also...pakistan team got recently updated and hasnt changed much. And england team has changed the most since then....i will post an updated english team tonight.

Australia : http://www.planetcricket.org/forums.../your-player-cards-83996-144.html#post2578739

South africa : http://www.planetcricket.org/forums.../your-player-cards-83996-149.html#post2581907

England : http://www.planetcricket.org/forums.../your-player-cards-83996-122.html#post2560739

Pakistan : http://www.planetcricket.org/forums.../your-player-cards-83996-152.html#post2587076

Last edited:
Sure...

Aistralia team...it has changed a little bit since then as i keep updating them...true for the south african team also...pakistan team got recently updated and hasnt changed much. And england team has changed the most since then....i will post an updated english team tonight.

Australia : http://www.planetcricket.org/forums.../your-player-cards-83996-144.html#post2578739

South africa : http://www.planetcricket.org/forums.../your-player-cards-83996-149.html#post2581907

England : http://www.planetcricket.org/forums.../your-player-cards-83996-122.html#post2560739

Pakistan : http://www.planetcricket.org/forums.../your-player-cards-83996-152.html#post2587076

israr...have you made bangladesh team ?? i haven't seen too much good looking bangladeshi players in CA... if u haven't than make some please..

israr...have you made bangladesh team ?? i haven't seen too much good looking bangladeshi players in CA... if u haven't than make some please..

Making it currently. 12 out of 25 players done. This one wont be that good because of lack of profile pictures and lack of informations about the players (height/jersey numbers)

So far I've made four teams, my local club and three others based on the 12th man tapes! Can't upload ATM though. Any one know when the servers back up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread