Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can sell games after they release you know?

I'd be shocked if the release date isn't November 14th.

christmas sounded more important to ross than the ashes.

hcZbLKr.gif

If I'm not playing DBC14 before Dec 1st I'll eat my cake-hat.

they want to avoid a ('non-existent') $20 game that 'will' release mid nov.

Haha. Whut?

Seriously. Have you been drinking tonight? Where are you getting this stuff, Balkeet?

Haha. Whut?

Seriously. Have you been drinking tonight? Where are you getting this stuff, Balkeet?

you know, come to think of it, i literally have no idea where i could have got it from...

my money is still on this not releasing. if they passed submissions it would have been a month ago at least. we'd have seen/heard something since then, surely?

The price keeps dropping, it's releasing.

So we need to be in the height of the Cricket season and not near their $20 game...

5th Dec release, announced 14 Nov. (in which case I will be giving it a miss.)

December 5th is my birthday,,,but I wouldn't want it as present then, its late,,,it (DBC14) being inside my PS3 way before that would be an early present for me

you know, come to think of it, i literally have no idea where i could have got it from...
I would suggest that Ross' quoted post there is sarcastic in response to Barmy's post.

Because it would disadvantage them to try and 'avoid' an Ashes game that probably won't release and certainly will suck, they are basically now on the path of releasing to their own schedule for when it would be ideal to release a game.

By staking their claim on mid-November before 505 could, they have flipped the question - it's not whether Big Ant want to avoid Ashes, it's whether Ashes will try and avoid Big Ant.

Not that 505 have much of an influence on that - it's all up to whether Trickstar can deliver a game that can be approved.

Both games releasing in the same window would make every review a comparison, and even a cat could figure out which one is a more thorough simulation of the sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread