Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I don't expect AC13 to make November anyway.

Even if it doesnt, the way things are going (i.e. no communication/information from Trickstar/505 Games at all) by the time its confirmed whether they will make it or not, it might be too late for BigAnt to pre-pone their release date (assuming they are thinking of releasing the game in December if AC13 does come out)

Bigant have announced play sessions and IMO this means we'll have the game before 21nd November. Can't see them postponing or delaying it after that, I'd imagine 2 weeks after play session is when they'll release but wouldn't be surprised if it starts the marketing late next week and released on 14th.

From Ross' statements I feel if Ashes does release before the first test, DBC14 would release after AC13 (somewhere in December). Thats what I could comprehend....might be totally wrong.

Except that goes against what Ross has said the last two months. He has been adamant about releasing before them.

That could have changed, we wouldn't know though.

Except that goes against what Ross has said the last two months. He has been adamant about releasing before them.

That could have changed, we wouldn't know though.

i think his comments around their price killing the market, and needing to avoid "their $20" game indicate that's changed. IF AC13 release, it will be in Nov; we know DBC won't release before Nov 7th. That's a pretty big hint.

If you take his comment "AC14 won't work, DBC15 will", that's a signifier even the 2013 window may no longer be the working assumption.

----------

also, plenty of Ross' comments have been contradicted by his later comments/actions. not accusing him of dishonesty by any means, just that the goal posts are moving and understandably he cannot keep track of everything he said to come back and say - sorry, that's moved. all credit to him, he does when he can.

Last edited:
The only way someone can know if we will be first is if you know the Ashes 2013 release date, which we do not. As each day goes by there is more liklihood we will be first out.

The only way someone can know if we will be first is if you know the Ashes 2013 release date, which we do not. As each day goes by there is more liklihood we will be first out.

Hang in there,it will be worth the wait....:lol:D

21st November would be a good bet ;)!

why would they release on the day everyone interested in the game in their most profitable market will be watching cricket rather than buying/playing video games? if they did that they would deserve to fail.

5th Dec release, announced 14 Nov. (in which case I will be giving it a miss.)

why would they release on the day everyone interested in the game in their most profitable market will be watching cricket rather than buying/playing video games? if they did that they would deserve to fail.

5th Dec release, announced 14 Nov. (in which case I will be giving it a miss.)

Would a 5th December release potentially miss out on part of the christmas crowd?

spot on.
like me, are looking for a game to play in the evening while we wait for the cricket to come on.

Same here BD, I like playing cricket games before a cricket match starts, or right after that, depending on different times,,,,well with me I watch every cricket despite nations playing, I'm a die hard cricket fan and would love to play DBC14 before start of Ashes, + my national team (South Africa) is currently on tour in the UAE,,,the wait has killed me, I'm a walking corpse :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread