Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can feel a growing sense of impatience amongst the folks here. Speculate for all you want, but let's not jump the guns. At least not until we have the official word.

I can but laugh, sorry but you're just being ridiculous now...

i'm glad you can laugh ross. i really am.

for me personally, a diet of "out before october, well no that changed but it'll be out before ashes, well no but there's a likelihood it'll be out before ashes" has killed my sense of humour, just a little bit. (perhaps you can tell.)

if i had thought there was any chance of all this shenanigans, i would never have wasted so much time in CA. (as for the skills updates, "please wait while we polish some bugs" appears to be something i heard somewhere else, but i can't quite put my finger on it.)

it's myself i'm angry at. after I the Super Mario Bros. movie i promised myself i'd never get excited again.

You know, it is possible to release two games of two different sports at the same time... In much the same way as you can have simultaneous blue-chip tournaments in different sports at the same time...

I doubt very much whether this has any significance against the Cricket release.

Or you know...reign it in a lot. That is troll levels of ridiculousness

The team on Cricket are a different team to those on RLL.

CA is off the air because I care about the issues and want to make sure all is right before it goes back up.

We have released three games this past year, I never would have thought a publisher announcing a game that we are *finished* with would cause such a freakin whinge! Geez....

a) You can't seriously be comparing them taking a few days to fix up player/team linking (KNOWN issues, not just allusions to 'leakage' and 'turning on everything') to AC13 delaying their entire game for months

b) You know for sure that as competitive circumstances change, the Big Ant plans can potentially (emphasis on potentially) change. For all we know, competitive circumstances have changed (emphasis on 'for all we know')

c) 2013.

d) See Ross' post above. Entirely different team working on the game.

e) See Chief's post. No reason why they can't release them concurrently, especially.

show me one part of the post that wasn't true, snowy? i'll retract it with pleasure.

Well the frustration in your comments is understandable (trust me...we have all gone through it in the last one year :p), but really, at the end of the day we are getting a great product and it is in the best interests of everyone here that DBC14 sells well. So if that means we gotta wait 2 months more, then so be it.

Even I get very frustrated with the 'probable' release date extensions (Ross knows that :p) but I have come to realize that Ross has indeed put in a lot of money and time into this game and has really produced a gem. It is only fair if we allow him to give it the best opportunity to get the maximum profitable results.

Personally, I have kept 31st December 2013, 11:59pm as the date and time in my mind as to when this game will release. If it releases earlier than that then its a bonus for me :)! As it is, (if you are a gamer) there are some awesome games which have been released this month and more will release next month which would keep me busy till this game is released. I try not to follow the threads here with as much zeal and interest as I used to as that helps me keep my excitement levels for this game in check!

People will play the final game on the 7th November, the release will be at the time that is most advantageous to the profitability and sustainability of the franchise which is in the best interests of everyone.

Thank you and goodnight.

Last edited by a moderator:
PS get over October already.... things change.... Ubisoft just dropped 20% of their share value this week after their delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread