Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been there done that, BD don't let it get to you mate.
Its been a long year trust me i know how you are feeling.:thumbs

More like he's getting flamed because his opinion doesn't fit in with the "in" crowd! He's frustrated, and he's voicing that opinion. He actually makes a lot of sense.

More like he's getting flamed because his opinion doesn't fit in with the "in" crowd! He's frustrated, and he's voicing that opinion. He actually makes a lot of sense.

He was hardly flamed. Everyone else was voicing their respective opinions (in what was a fairly subdued manner relative to how trolls get treated)

Ross, about the "full version" at the play session, will the day 1 patch be applied on it? Or will it be without the patch?

And will you be restricting the game for some of the modes? For example: the career mode or test matches or hardest mode? Or will you let people play anything or check out anything they want?

If things are as bad as the ashes then the negativity is fine but here most of the things were either good or brilliant .lets not whine on the little things (which in my opinion are not wrong in the 1st place)and make the mood dull.someone has logged into blockers account.he'll be back.
this is glass 1/4 empty i my opinion.though i agree with blocker that a december release looks most likely

Last edited:
I...what? Dissapointed that it looks like they're sticking to the promise of 2013?

that was to calm blocker down.they missed october because of the ashes fiasco and now are trying to find the best possible time(which is what they should be doing)hence i don't think the are doing any thing wrong(obviously).and theyr'e keeping their 2013 promise.:thumbs.

Last edited:
I...what? Dissapointed that it looks like they're sticking to the promise of 2013?

Get your head out of big ants arse mr august 2013! Some of us have been here from the beginning. Over a year of waiting and waiting will make some people frustrated and disappointed to be getting the game this late in the year. I think it's clear blocker and all others accept it will be out in 2013. Its just disappointing to some that it might be so close to the end of the year.

I have a query ross.pls answer it.I have 12 gb ps3 ,is 12 gb enough for mandatory installation files for playing DB14 or it is not enough?.please answer.

snowy, you can bang that drum all you like, but everybody knows that the spirit of the words gave a working assumption of november. because he left himself wriggle room doesn't mean nobody should feel disappointed, or somewhat led up the garden path.

also, the video just released didn't have coming 2013, ross' statement today of it being released at the optimum time categorically avoided saying 2013, and in a statement about release (not sequels) the other day ross said (AC14 doesn't work DBC15 works fine). anybody not harbouring at least minor doubts about seeing this game in 2013 is naive in the extreme. (for what it's worth, i expect we will, around the first week of dec.)

Get your head out of big ants arse mr august 2013! Some of us have been here from the beginning. Over a year of waiting and waiting will make some people frustrated and disappointed to be getting the game this late in the year. I think it's clear blocker and all others accept it will be out in 2013. Its just disappointing to some that it might be so close to the end of the year.

You're correct, I registered my account in August this year. But given you have no idea if I followed the game prior to this account being made(which I did, for months), your statement has no weight to it. Yep, extremely dissapointing that they're sticking to the promised schedule.

----------

snowy, you can bang that drum all you like, but everybody knows that the spirit of the words gave a working assumption of november. because he left himself wriggle room doesn't mean nobody should feel disappointed, or somewhat led up the garden path.

also, the video just released didn't have coming 2013, ross' statement today of it being released at the optimum time categorically avoided saying 2013, and in a statement about release (not sequels) the other day ross said (AC14 doesn't work DBC15 works fine). anybody not harbouring at least minor doubts about seeing this game in 2013 is naive in the extreme. (for what it's worth, i expect we will, around the first week of dec.)

Then I'll be very happy to be considered extremely naive. Given past experiences with Ross and AFL Live, I'll continue to take him on face value.

Last edited:
my point, however, is that is exactly what you are not doing.

Oh please...face value is 2013. It literally says so in 'that' thread.

You said it best anyway, we'll all most likely enjoy the game. People just have different levels of patience, which, unfortunately, can be triggered by what turn out to be totally unrelated non-issues.

Given past experiences with Ross and AFL Live, I'll continue to take him on face value.
that and i still don't think any 1 was taken up the garden path.the sure word was 2013.november release(which we've assumed)might not have been profitable and they have narrowed on december(again assumption).i think snowy and mostly his signature says it very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread