Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
People will play the final game on the 7th November, the release will be at the time that is most advantageous to the profitability and sustainability of the franchise which is in the best interests of everyone.

That should be your 'Signature' in my opinion :D

none of those are shoing any inaccuracy in my post snowy, they're showing you're differing interpretation of the situation.

i am not reacting to this announcement at all, i was reacting to barmy's interpretation of what the announcement might mean. the only relevance for me in terms of this announcement is the lead time, 5 weeks, which blows out the water any argument that we should expect less than a month between bradman announcement and release.

for a while now we've seen comments/hints that a november, pre-ashes (tournament) release is getting less and less likely. it's now 99% certain. ross' comment that it would be out before ashes (the game) will now only be true if that game doesn't actually release, or misses november but they still somehow go through with it. that is not quite in the spirit of his original words.

i can take the odd contradiction because i know things are moving, and i know ross has said a lot that it's hard to keep track of. i give him credit for as much as he does. but there reaches a point where your goodwill runs out. mine has - we've been fed too many contradictory points now. if yours hasn't, good for you, you're a bigger man than me.

i'll still buy the game, voting with my wallet isn't an option because there's nowhere else to go. i'm sure it'll be awesome and i'll enjoy it. but my enthusiasm for everything? gone.

and there's at least 5% of me terrified i'll have my lacrosse 14 pre-order in my hands before this.

Oh Blocker... Honestly... #giantrollseyesemoticon

Blocker... i think you looking too deep into ross words. Lets face it, he is in the business to make money. It is a commercial and competetive environment where you are not only against cricket titles but also other games which are not within the genre.

It is pretty clear that ultimate goal has changed. Initially the game was going to be self published, however that is no longer the case and HES as a publisher will look to maximise the profits and sustain the title for longer run.

At the end of the day we are a fraction of people who will purchase the game and 99% of the people are outside the world of planet cricket. Ross to me has been very kind enough to share his opinions and at times it has not worked out for them! Ultimatley i would love to have this game in my hand asap but i can wait if delays are to happen.

Other thing we have to understand is ross has not given ANY release date till yet so expectation will have to be in check.

Trolls are out in force tonight...

Well Barmy's assertion of a relationship between RL WC and DBC14 were utterly false for a start, so overreaction is more apt than "reaction".

There you go. November 14th/21st it is then :p

Hey leave blocker alone....he is my friend...OKAY??

he is just having an "angy moment"....:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread