Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep. and they expect ashes to release...

isn't that a good thing? We will at least have one cricket game to play in November be it ashes or dbc :P

----------

I strongly feel this game will release within a week or two after the play session.

that will happen only if they are 100% sure of ashes not releasing during that period .

Yeah... just got a text from someone on here comparing us to Willy Wonka :)

Next announcement might be related to Cricket

Guys why are you not taking this post by Ross....We might well get an announcement the coming week....:yes:thumbs

If he says so then there will be an announcement made within this month..Otherwise he would have not mentioned it...:D

The next announcement could be any time.

My thoughts are 5% chance Nov13; 85%chance Dec; 10% chance 2014, released as DBC15

----------

Yesterday I said Dec and was asked if I was drinking. Today Dec seems to be most people's consensus. Just throwing that out there for you to take or leave.

I am convinced that the next post will be below this one.

I am even more convinced that it will either be about sardines or the chances of Blockerdave making it on to Newsnights Election Special.

Making sure that Ashes is not released during the DBC release makes sense, lot of people will fall for the licensed titles than trusting a new game if both are released at same time. This forum has 100-200 buyers? Obviously this game is not only for this forums, they would be targeting for a huge financial profit as a franchise. Who knows, probably silence from Ashes crew might be on a purpose of separate background strategy.

Working hard with perfection is different from working smart with gaps where latter always gains higher hand over the former. ;) I would not mind if Ross takes his sweet time to release this, be it Nov or Dec or early 2014.

Still believe it would be December 2013, considering Ashes 13 has to come out( if it is seriously ALIVE somewhere ) in November.

The next announcement could be any time.

My thoughts are 5% chance Nov13; 85%chance Dec; 10% chance 2014, released as DBC15

One thing I DO know. I don't have to be Biggs' number 1 fan as the November 1st date is no chance. ;)
I would say 5% November is a bit low. 25% November, 70% December and 5% 2014 for me. Really can't see them putting it out in 2014. 3 or 4 weeks after that play test will be my guess.

----------

My fault. I didnt realise you meant massage. For some reason I heard "Dutchy, give me a sausage".....

50mm drain pipe more like it ya stud!

yep. and they expect ashes to release... they want to avoid the $20 game... which will stink up the market.

and that's why 2013 was dropped from the last youtube video, and that's why it was conspicuous by its absence in the comment about releasing at the best time.

not saying it won't release in 2013, but it's fairly obvious to all but the most deliberately obtuse that it's no longer a certainty.

What video was coming 2013 dropped from? (i might have missed it)

And yep this is the thing, I've thought this the WHOLE time that the game is probably not going to come out this year this whole "waiting for ashes" scenario just seemed way to over the top, but that view of mine and many others it seems was too much to handle for some people. As I said in my earlier post at the end of the day ross is a developer so don't take everything he says as gold which many of you made it your duty to do and that's your fault., he's going to want to keep you guys sweet after the outlash at the ashes game which gave him the perfect opportunity to do so, also as the post below me says the timing window for this game from here on out is just bad, new games, new consoles, possible ashes game...

So as ross said he wants to capitalize best on the market which would be early November or next year

Last edited:
End of November is scary window,With all the next gen platform releasing and crap ton of aaa game release.Unless the game already gone gold and they will do a surprise release in 1st 2 week,but i dont see that is happening.I really hope i am wrong though, i really need some breaks from fps games and fifa :p.

At the end of the day it matters nowt what for precious opinions everyone cherishes. When I have the game in my hand is the day I will be playing it. All this talk is just that......talk.

At the end of the day it matters nowt what for precious opinions everyone cherishes. When I have the game in my hand is the day I will be playing it. All this talk is just that......talk.

of course!.This talks keep people Hyped when there is some lack of news/information.You really Want to crash the hype train of the most awaited cricket game :p ?

of course!.This talks keep people Hyped when there is some lack of news/information.You really Want to crash the hype train of the most awaited cricket game :p ?

Its not a train. Its a broken down tractor carrying donkeys to the slaughterhouse....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread