Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once I read your first line, I was expecting the second line to be much more "colourful" than it was. Your loosing your touch lee! :rolleyes

Ha ha, believe me I deleted what I wrote a few times for I settled for a mild approach

I'm walking on thin ice so it took a hell of a lot to hold back, I guess I'm getting old :facepalm

Just before the release date is announced I want Ross to post that the game is delayed till the World Cup

Ha ha, believe me I deleted what I wrote a few times for I settled for a mild approach

I'm walking on thin ice so it took a hell of a lot to hold back, I guess I'm getting old :facepalm

Leegentleman1981, how is that for a name change.:D

Please Note: Don Bradman Cricket 14 has been delayed until next year by the Suppliers.New confirmations wil be sent soon.Apologizes BT Games.

This sms just came in now, *teary*

Ross please confirm this is not true before I suffer a heart-attack

Please Note: Don Bradman Cricket 14 has been delayed until next year by the Suppliers.New confirmations wil be sent soon.Apologizes BT Games.

worst part of that will be if true it'll mean that AC13 probably will be releasing...

possibly just part of the delayed release? (e.g. if releasing mid/late dec in aus, and after in other markets.)

As much as Ross is trying to avoid this question, it seems that 2014 is more and more likely for this game to release. plans have definitely changed. no that i mind waiting more.

It just seems Ashes 13 is hurting this game more than what we have thought. I would not be surprised if the game releases in Feb/March 2014 alongside the New Gen consoles.

Are you gonna believe them or Ross who has made the game??

You are joking Right ???

The game has finished and they are ready with the worldwide release trailer and there is no force in the world to stop it from releasing in december this year....:yes

Ross has been pretty straight with us so far so until he gives a date or delay I'm just going to wait.
On the other hand I can completely understand suppliers not being sure if the game is going to release in 2013 based on the current date and lack of a release date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread