Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross has been pretty straight with us so far so until he gives a date or delay I'm just going to wait.
On the other hand I can completely understand suppliers not being sure if the game is going to release in 2013 based on the current date and lack of a release date.

Worst year For me as a Cricket Fan if Don bradman cricket 14 not release in 2013 :(

Are you gonna believe them or Ross who has made the game??

as ross said, big ant don't sell to the public, they sell to retailers... doesn't it seem reasonable to think the retailers might have an idea when they will get it in stock?

remember also Gentoras is in Sourth Africa. Ross has never confirmed that the "here in 2013" comment applies worldwide - in fact he has stonewalled any queries about whether and how release might be staggered. 2014 release in South Africa doesn't preclude release elsewhere in 2013.

Are you gonna believe them or Ross who has made the game??

Of course I'll believe Ross, its just that all these "crazy" info comes at a time where we are all waiting for DBC, as Blocker said, if it releases mid/late Dec in Aus, I might get it early next year here in S.A

Last edited:
in fact, with every day that passes that the game doesn't appear for pre-order on amazon (and we're only 2 weeks from Cyber/Mega Monday, the biggest online sales day here in the UK) the less i expect to see it in the UK this year

Could the "here in 2013" mean in Aus only? Cos honestly, we don't know if it'll be a worldwide release or what

it wouldn't surprise me if it was aus and uk only...

it would be huge mistake not to release in the uk now, with the ashes on. we're away in the west indies in feb/march, then have sri lanka and india at home next summer - none if that will generate the interest of the ashes plus cricket will be squeezed in all coverage and interest by the football world cup - especially with the recriminations from england's inevitable stinking up of the tournament and inglorious exit.

i don't know enough about other countries to know when a good time to release is... as is say ross has certainly never said that here in 2013 applied worldwide and has never answered any questions about whether release is going to be staggered.

but aus and uk, really has to be before christmas.

Ross has never confirmed that the "here in 2013" comment applies worldwide - in fact he has stonewalled any queries about whether and how release might be staggered. 2014 release in South Africa doesn't preclude release elsewhere in 2013.

Yeah I've been thinking this as well. Take their Rugby League game, In the UK it released about a month after it was released in Australia. The same could apply to DBC14.

I totally understand that everyone wants this game so badly as soon as possible .....Let's all PLEASE BE PATIENT for the remaining days of November and wait for the announcement....:thumbs:cheers

Ross has been mentioning about 2 to 3 posts about placeholder's date...So according to me Ross has a date for release in 2013 for sure......

Last edited:
Yeah I've been thinking this as well. Take their Rugby League game, In the UK it released about a month after it was released in Australia. The same could apply to DBC14.

Big ant studios is awsome ...... But if this happen then I will surely cry :(

----------

I totally understand that everyone wants this game so badly as soon as possible .....Let's all PLEASE BE PATIENT for the remaining days of November and wait for the announcement....:thumbs:cheers

Ross has been mentioning about 2 to 3 posts about placeholder's date...So according to me Ross has a date for release in 2013 for sure......

Hope so ... or we are hoping against the Hope

but it would be ludicrous to release in the UK after Christmas, or worse still in the spring or next summer... i'd be highly surprised if this game didn't release in the UK and Aus at the same time... just the lack of any amazon information is nagging away at me.

And to remind everyone that even MattW asked an employee at EB games and he said Mid-December..:yes

but it would be ludicrous to release in the UK after Christmas, or worse still in the spring or next summer... i'd be highly surprised if this game didn't release in the UK and Aus at the same time... just the lack of any amazon information is nagging away at me.

Maybe this is their way of paying us back for thrashing them in the Ashes. 2013 release in Australia but UK has to wait...

And to remind everyone that even MattW asked an employee at EB games and he said Mid-December..:yes

Yes, in Australia. Are you unable to understand that Gentoras is in South Africa, and that is a different country to Australia and might not have the same release date as Australia? That "the game will be here in 2013" is not the same as "the game will release worldwide in 2013"? Or are you deliberately ignoring those points for personal amusement?

Yes, in Australia. Are you unable to understand that Gentoras is in South Africa, and that is a different country to Australia and might not have the same release date as Australia? That "the game will be here in 2013" is not the same as "the game will release worldwide in 2013"? Or are you deliberately ignoring those points for personal amusement?

Might be....I actually asked that question in the forum asking Ross whether the game will be a worldwide release or not...But no reply...:noway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread