Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is to end up being an aus ONLY release in 2013, then despite the fact they stayed true to what they said, ross would know by now if that's the plan. Therefore whatever anyone says, he has led everyone outside of aus up the garden path.

Au contraire... We were led up the garden path when told it would be out before Ashes13, rather than out before Ashes 13, maybe, if Ashes 13 is delayed or cancelled.

Currently we're through the garden and in the conservatory having a glass of iced tea.

The fact this game isnt being released the friday either side of the first test uust proves that the game wasnt 100% finished months ago. With no ashes release they have zero reason not to release it on one of these days, with next gen coming out too it makes no sense that they have been 'waiting for the right time' the right time was most likely just after the last ashes series or this friday at the latest.

Looks like PC smileys are thoroughly tested for first time in last few pages. :p

We are in last few days of November, I am actually finding it easy to go past November as its thanks giving season here & days just fly! My guess for the announcement would be Nov 28/29.

The over reaction to an unproven text message is bordering on insane...

Snowy, just tell us where Ross has said the release is 2013 worldwide?

He hasn't, has he? So a message from the retailers, citing the suppliers, as saying 2014 for South Africa is hardly impossible, is it? Nobody is saying the game won't release anywhere in 2013.

Just remember, end of October, I said it was looking like a December release. That was apparently insane, too... It's recieved opinion now.

If the game is ready they are waiting for the time where they will get the most profit I think game release probably around 15-25 December :(:noway

LOL. This sh*t goes outta hand every time ross is sleeping or unavailable for comment.

My point isn't about the content. My point is about the reaction despite literally zero validation. Literally none. There isn't even proof he received a message, let alone validity of the message content.

But sure, keep overreacting everyone.

In the words of killick." It will be ready when its ready" speculation, begging and suggesting to bigant when they should release it isn't going to make him or tru blu move any faster. Has anyone here ever tried waking up before they wake up?

The game showed at the playsession was better than any cricket game released before it, and far, far superior to the Ashes 2013 build I *saw* with my own eyes around the time of their intended release in June. These two things are irrefutable fact.

As said here before, we have not given any retailer the exact date, it is all speculation. That said, there are enough dates being sprayed around that someone here will be right and claim it but they will be right for all the wrong reasons.

Anyway, flogging a dead horse, I want it in your hands asap but I also need to make sure there is a good base for the franchise and that it long continues in the future. I am sure no one here wants Don Bradman Cricket 14 to be the first and last release. I cannot be blind to a $20 game in the market, some of you here are being ridiculous and almost insisting that we commit suicide.

The over reaction to an unproven text message is bordering on insane...

I don't think people are reacting to that text message, more the ongoing situation.

----------

Might be a daft question, but would there be any harm caused by having it available everywhere to pre-order without a exact release date? Does this affect sales, reputation etc...?

I cannot be blind to a $20 game in the market, some of you here are being ridiculous and almost insisting that we commit suicide.

I think that most people find it hard to understand the disadvantage of releasing before said $20 game. As long before as possible.
At various points you've talked about timing for the cricket season but you seem to be suggesting that timing of your rival's product is more important. Equally there seems to be a contradiction between talking about building a franchise and describing competing with Ashes Cricket, a clearly inferior game, as suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread