Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the hell are you meant to play a quality Cricket game without a gamepad\

seriously, controlling batsman with a mouse

full on joke

I am happy though that it is getting released on friday, because maybe, just maybe we might get a release day for DBC14 now

god i hope so, i just bought nba 2k12 for $11 to tie me over, i had it on for 5 minutes last night before i got bored.....

i cant even look at my ps3 these days without thinking of dbc!!

I need to go search out a vague quote of mine from the past and slap it in my signature so I can publically self-handshake my awesome internet kinda sorta prediction skills

OUT OF CONTEXT!!! You missed the 'IF'!

:noway

Trying to steal thunder that didn't exist.. my opinion of you just went down 2 points.

Hey Ross if you give the release date this week please send me a PM for a favor because I cannot read the forum because of my Class term test should be studying:D

How the hell are you meant to play a quality Cricket game without a gamepad\

seriously, controlling batsman with a mouse

full on joke

I am happy though that it is getting released on friday, because maybe, just maybe we might get a release day for DBC14 now

god i hope so, i just bought nba 2k12 for $11 to tie me over, i had it on for 5 minutes last night before i got bored.....

i cant even look at my ps3 these days without thinking of dbc!!

I hear ya!!! On the nights I have a few hours to kill in front of my TV I would usually be on RLL2 all night.... Now .. I can't touch my PS3 without the feeling of nothing will feed this monster inside me without DBC in the console.... So instead I am just smashing Cricket academy ... Weird existence at the moment.. But it's doing the job to tie me over.... Only just!

I just noticed something. Is it normal for the developer of the game not to be mentioned on the Steam page, anywhere, or in the manual?

I just noticed something. Is it normal for the developer of the game not to be mentioned on the Steam page, anywhere, or in the manual?

I'm not sure about the manual, but every other game has both the developer and publisher listed in the right hand column near the bottom...AC13 just has the publisher listed...

I'm not sure about the manual, but every other game has both the developer and publisher listed in the right hand column near the bottom...AC13 just has the publisher listed...

Yeah.. I semi-noticed it on the steam page yesterday, then when I looked at the joke of a manual (seriously, I know generally games these days have bugger all in the manual, but this thing doesn't even go through the options or details about the player modifier tool, etc). I noticed Trickstar is not mentioned at all, then looked again at Steam and they are also not mentioned. Just wondering if Ross or Cheif can confirm the standard practice of noting the developer as well as the publisher on advertising/game material.

Just checking Metacritic for scores of prior cricket titles. The competetor for the other game I am eagerly awaiting release for at the moment is ranked bottom 7th for official reviews, and the developer also holds the award for the lowest ranked game of all time. Wondering how Ashes will fare.

Last edited:
The manual has more text on the legal page than the rest of the manual combined.

It will be interesting to see the credits and who wants to be associated with it.

Oh, I forgot you've seen ours... but I didn't mean it that way - it will be interesting to see which titles/credits industry people have been given and whether they'd rather not be credited :)

Wait....what do you know that you are not telling us?

I read his response to be that perhaps there is an honourable mention to a few people who are familiar with us.

If Bigg's name is mentioned I will boycott this product!

-edit-

Actually, might be reading too much into it and getting a big head on behalf of the PC members.. perhaps a group mention.. maybe. Still, above point stand.. unless explictely mentioned that no credit applies to Biggs.. boycott boycott boycott!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread