Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pain became my friend today She showed me how to hide She?d been watching from a distance Every tear I cried Pain became my friend today Reached out her hand to me Then pulled me into darkness Introducing misery - :rolleyes:rolleyes

I still can't see them releasing the game on console, why pull their advert in the cricketer one month before they release on steam??? this is a bare minimum effort/layout to recoup some losses, no way they're going to marketing it properly. and shell out to print the disks, box them and ship them, financially they're already losing money and 505 aren't daft enough to pump money into a dying game. They've seen the competition, realise theryre on a losing nag and just wanna recoup enough to at least pay the staff before Xmas!

Steam SHOULD allow you to preload two days before the release unless the publisher had said no, its all up to 505. Its really six and half a dozen anyway - the only reason that they do pre-loading is to spread the load of downloading big titles over a longer period of a few days rather than the first few hours after unlock; and AC13 probably will not sell a lot of copies.

I'm going to try and fix steam this week (it crashes while loading and I haven't a clue why, re-installed it multiple times after manually uninstalling it), and if I manage it I might shove down ?14 on it - I spent ?40 on SimCity, so it won't be the worse thing I've bought this year!

Ashes is out this Friday on steam, how come we have heard nothing or seen nothing in months and all of a sudden its out in 3 days.

Is anybody gonna really buy this on Friday i mean is anybody really that stupid?

Ashes is out this Friday on steam, how come we have heard nothing or seen nothing in months and all of a sudden its out in 3 days.

Is anybody gonna really buy this on Friday i mean is anybody really that stupid?

You would like to think the answer is no wouldn't you! To be fair if this game was playin in my back garden I'd close the curtains!!!

I know we'll never know the answer, but if AC13 really will be a steam only drop something out and minimise losses exercise, whether they'd have even bothered with that if DBC had released before?

I know we'll never know the answer, but if AC13 really will be a steam only drop something out and minimise losses exercise, whether they'd have even bothered with that if DBC had released before?

If they had no competition they could've released it fully in all platforms and continued with their marketing campaign, DB has basically made it impossible for them to do that and not incur huge losses, I don't wish financial problems or redundancies in anyone so I won't go down the " hope they loose millions" road.
The people on here who were saying bigant are scared of AC13s impact will maybe see why Ross held off, trickster/505 had to release before ashes to maximise sales, maybe Ross had DB inkling this might be the case, and a release of the full game could well have been damaging to bigant(as we discussed yesterday). I'd be inclined to think the game(DB) will be out very soon once Friday has revealed all we were "hangin in there" for!!!
With console sales making up 80% I think someone said, the market is bigants to fill their boots!!!

It was over 90% for AC09 hence no PC release for IC10. I think we will see a retail PC release but a retail console one is looking very unlikely.

It was over 90% for AC09 hence no PC release for IC10. I think we will see a retail PC release but a retail console one is looking very unlikely.

Well 90% is huge!!! I think that proves the point I was making, definitely bigants market. Do understand why they waited now, even if this isn't what they were expecting, surely this is good news for bigant, they're basically in the same position they would've been in had AC released in June, people let down by a poor AC game, desperate to play a game that really has all that and more!

Couple of big macs and a movie ticket...

I believe Naveenncc's original quote was KFC and the movies but the single foolish game really will not success.

Sign of the end times...

Naveenncc is a god Biggs, Mods let him have free access to everything and watch the flames.

Last edited:
I have no idea why anyone from the forum (except maybe Matt and Ross) would buy this piece of rubbish. And we know that it is going to be rubbish. Just look at the screenshots or read the manual. If you really want to waste $20 place a bet on Australia for the First Test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread