Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In England maybe ;)

I am sorry Ross ... But you are really is Jackal...

No idea what you mean, I am merely presenting the idea that we don't actually have the game in our possession yet.

No idea what you mean, I am merely presenting the idea that we don't actually have the game in our possession yet.
The Steam page implies that it 'unlocks' after that time - doesn't that mean it's available to pre-load before the release date?

I've not purchased it yet (need mental preparation for that).

There is no way I can educate people on the market and the idea of prominence and price.

The idea of "scared" and terms such as that have no place in the debate.

Try educating the masses on why a game for $20 is not worth taking a punt on.

----------

The Steam page implies that it 'unlocks' after that time - doesn't that mean it's available to pre-load before the release date?

I've not purchased it yet (need mental preparation for that).

That has not occurred for my purchase. Apparently I need to wait.

In England maybe ;)

Yea good old Tescos!!! I had it in France once, it was a 3 way choice and the other options were very stereotypical!!!!

So Ross I'd imagine you wait til Friday to see the "other" game then make an executive decision on your plan, or do you pretty much have your plans nailed diwn

There is no way I can educate people on the market and the idea of prominence and price.

----------

to be honest, i thought (within reason) a game would be sort of a giffen good*, and people would understand the correlation between price and quality. i am sad to say the evidence of this forum - where we should be better informed than average, as well as having a specific reason not to support trickstar - proves me utterly wrong.

*not exactly a giffen good, but certainly with an atypical demand curve

I am sick of playing International cricket ...Last year am Thinking I will play two games on my X box in 2013 but what I get Email of delay , promise and a best cricket game footage with no release date Make me more Frustrate for cricket ... playing Battlefield , Gta 5 etc awsome games Love to play these games But nothing for me for cricket ....... its really Frustrate me :( First time in my Life I am Not entertain by video games .... Form hard core gamer I am becoming A Joker :(

Well who can argue with that ^^^^^

----------

Ross the masses i hope don't buy this crap but this is a cricket gaming forum so someone has to and i bet even a few will.

Me i will read MattW or your own review:lol first and then a maybe.
PS To be honest if it's just ok and you make DBC14 release say Feb next year then it's something to play till the real deal get's here.

Ross even Stickcricket is fun for a day or two.;)

Agree completely with you. Ignoring the actual release strategy...the quality (or lack there of) should be enough to say no console release

Ah but you see...desperate people do desperate unexpected things.

----------

I feel genuinely sorry for anyone employed at Trickstar who busted ass on this title, this is the thanks they get... Zero fanfare and thrown away for a couple of Big Macs on Steam. Lando Calrissian got a better deal...

Couple of big macs and a movie ticket...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread