Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the 0.01% chance that Xbox is a genuine account, lets make it super simple for him.

There isn't a release date yet. Stop asking for one.

I have Consoles and I don't think ashes coming on consoles

Xbox and great name there mate, how long did that take you to think up.

WE old times have been waiting for so long and your new, just relax and at least try to think of new ways to ask Ross for the release date like me.:D

Xbox and great name there mate, how long did that take you to think up.

WE old times have been waiting for so long and your new, just relax and at least try to think of new ways to ask Ross for the release date like me.:D

Its Not about New and Old ... Its Frustrating

Yes I know mate, we all feel it just different levels. I have my days also dude.

PS Looking forward to the weekend, Ashes 2013 train wreck reviews.:p

as there is no news about Dbc 14 I REALLY WANT TO try this wreck train but alas i am unable ... and now i really sad acually to be honest ...:facepalm

I Want company name who make this Game Don brad man cricket 14 ??

just so you know, Ross who posts here under the username BigAntStudios is the CEO of the company making the game. So if he won't tell the date, no one else can :spy

just so you know, Ross who posts here under the username BigAntStudios is the CEO of the company making the game. So if he won't tell the date, no one else can :spy

I Know I am follow this game since 2010 I read almost every post Here ....

----------

I Know I am follow this game since 2012 I read almost every post Here ....

with Ashes having dropped any reference to PC on their latest advert in the cricketer (see the image in the Ashes thread) one suspects the path should be pretty clear for Big Ant as soon as they can resolve things with retailers.

I Know I am follow this game since 2010 I read almost every post Here ....

----------

I Know I am follow this game since 2012 I read almost every post Here ....

That is the single most funny post I have ever read on here mate, was the a mistake or a joke ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread