Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
does "here in 2013" apply to all those markets?

freshprince_ooooh.gif

Australia confirmed!

I was worried there for a minute... strangely no one seemed to be asking about it though.

Last edited:
I think the playsession here in Melbourne would have been a clue that it will be out in Oz... that and it being titled "Bradman" :)

just a question. ...
for those unlucky nations not confirmed will we b able to download it through steam??

Is it financially viable to let it sell in India? I've been interested to see how you guys will handle a release there if you do, as I heard the market is not that strong in India

I'd say the complete opposite.. I can't imagine anything but 2013 now. While this Ashes release is obviously a bad thing for DBC, what possible reason could be given for a delay to 2014 - "our game is 100% ready and fantastic, but since Ashes was so bad, we're not going to let anyone play it for another couple of months so you're stuck playing Ashes"?

I can confirm Aus, NZ, UK, SA at a minimum, just don't have details for you. Anyone that is left out isn't because the game wont be there, it's because I cannot confirm 100% - I don't want to mislead.

OMG!! No India yet in the confirmed list...:noway

Ross just inboxed me saying the release date will be announced on November 29

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread