Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least thusfar the Ashes sh*t sandwich has been contained to pc download. If it hits shops thats what could affect the already dismal reputation of cricket games. Do we know if they are releasing a boxed pc version?

Amazon has the DVD version listed for December 6th. As for the console versions, i don't see any dates for those. Even the price for the console version is way cheaper than average current gen games.

Tabletop cricket would have wiped the floor with AC

Dlc *what would you like to see for dlc if there are any*

Dlcs *what do you want to see for dlc**if there are any*

----------

----------

i would be like to see stadium creator and mor stadium what about you

Ross: Will we be getting the release date next week as it is the last week of november or is their change in release plans??

Rpg and fps have more maps in dlc so for dbc14 i would like to see more stadiums.

fps quite often have more guns in dlc so for dbc14 i would like to see guns and stuff.
so you can run around as rambo(Sachin) and shoot the english (specifically broad). best dlc ever.

this would make the game worth it. otherwise i'm buying ashes 13

Ross everything is now over, we all know the other side of things. Kindly reveal the RD :D

And I think that he waits until every one on the forum, the members go to sleep until he can edit the first post:D

Hush everyone go to sleep:cheers

----------

Am I right everyone:thumbs

i also want to see t20 style commentry do you agree
eg.(ohhh how big is that,catch if you cannnnnn,it big its high and it out of hereeee oh wow)

Too pre mature to say. Let the game come out, let us play the game and then we can prioritize better on what can be suggested instead of just doing it without on hands experience of the software.

Too pre mature to say. Let the game come out, let us play the game and then we can prioritize better on what can be suggested instead of just doing it without on hands experience of the software.

Lets not say crazy stuffs here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread