Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget AC13 now.

Ross.....do keep us posted with the retailer's response :D

Man....looks like everything going in Ross' favour. AC13 is sh*t (expected) and the Aussies are on top of England in the Real Ashes (unexpected :p)

Man....looks like everything going in Ross' favour. AC13 is sh*t (expected) and the Aussies are on top of England in the Real Ashes (unexpected :p)

Yeah man, Off Topic: Aussies have this under their control, nobody gave them a chance.

On Topic: Ross is having the best Friday of his life, can he give one too,,,screenshots, video or any information

Yes, the ashes game is absolute rubbish but I feel whether it would affect the market in anyway for Ross to release our game!!:noway

I think Ashes is released only to destroy the market for DBC 14...:facepalm

May Be But Ashes cricket 2013 not destroy Market for DBc14 ... Market For DBc 14 is Fully open ... No console release And the Reviews of the game on Pc ....Very Bad ....

Seriously wish I'd put TableTop Cricket into the market, it's way more polished and playable.

Seriously wish I'd put TableTop Cricket into the market, it's way more polished and playable.
And people could have bought something that's worth the money spent....:yes

I don't understand how even after all the nonsense said and lies and other miserable stuffs done to consumers and to BA studios people here in PC have bought the game and spent hard earned money on some crap...Even after MattW saying that he will buy only when others promise not to....:facepalm

Seriously TTC looks 1000 Times better then this....

----------

Your Dbc 14 Looks million times better the washed cricket 2013 ..... Only i Worry About Boardcast camera ..

I would imagine ross would release the game soon ac13 came out and had horrrrrifying reviews trickstar RIP There really is no competition anymore
:yes

I would imagine ross would release the game soon ac13 came out and had horrrrrifying reviews trickstar RIP There really is no competition anymore
:yes

It is not about competition as such. Lots if people will be burnt by Ashes 2013 and think very hard on buying something else. MF has shat on all of us.

Good, strong trailer will prove Big ant can make a quality cricket game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread