Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed with everything that has been said here. If the game does get pushed back until February 2014 and release in line with New Generation consoles.

I think it's very unlikely that all this work and focus would be done on the current gen consoles for it to be pushed aside and the focus be on the next gen versions of the game. As far as I can recall the next gen release wouldn't be available until much later next year anyway, as it hadn't been a priority.

I agree with the principle of what you are saying anyway. We have waited nearly 15 years since the last very good cricket game, and about 6-8 since the last decent game, so a couple more months won't hurt us.

Ps: That said, I still am confident it will release this year. Looking at the first post of this thread or the poll at the top of this page, I have full confidence in Big Ant and I think the PC only Ashes Cricket 2013 could help them, with 90% of the market free.

Last edited:
I think it's very unlikely that all this work and focus would be done on the current gen consoles for it to be pushed aside and the focus be on the next gen versions of the game. As far as I can recall the next gen release wouldn't be available until much later next year anyway, as it hadn't been a priority.

I agree with the principle of what you are saying anyway. We have waited nearly 15 years since the last very good cricket game, and about 6-8 since the last decent game, so a couple more months won't hurt us.

Ps: That said, I still am confident it will release this year. Looking at the first post of this thread or the poll at the top of this page, I have full confidence in Big Ant and I think the PC only Ashes Cricket 2013 could help them, with 90% of the market free.

BigAnt have already been working on the Next Gen DBC14 to be released hopefully next year. What my point was if they have the xbox one and PS4 game ready, they can have worldwide release on all platform at once. I really do hope this game success and success big time just for the sake of all of us. :)

Not in a million years, hell i wouldnt pirate this game its that bad.:lol

WOW it just this second went back up to ?13.99
What is going on lmao

What are we waiting for now we have all seen Ashes 2013 (hahah really I dont believe I am in 2013 after that)

Ashes 2013 really is horrible.

After all the talk it ends up being so bad across so many areas - what in Gods name were they ready to release all those months ago???

And what have they been doing for the past few months if this is supposedly an improvement???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread