Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how many units EB games would expect to sell but after having the play session there you'd think they'd be wanting to sell the game, surely its worth ?40 of anyone's money, just don't understand it all all, lets have a play session in a game we know exists, then on gearing a game we'd forgotten about is releasing for $20 on steam only, we're not gonna rush to get DB14 in store! Who the frick runs EB games, first you had a salesman who'd "never heard of DB14" when it was goin to be hosting a play session in one of its stores, and now their not gonna sell it unless its discounted too! What a bunch of tossers.

given the play session was held there, they've got pre-order info and boxes up, i'd say it's 100% the deal is done with EB. it'll be other retail channels, maybe not even in australia, that ross was referring to (no amazon pre-order seems the red flag to me).

Hiii, when is the official trailer...???

given the play session was held there, they've got pre-order info and boxes up, i'd say it's 100% the deal is done with EB. it'll be other retail channels, maybe not even in australia, that ross was referring to (no amazon pre-order seems the red flag to me).

Yea and they'll sell anything!!

Did not see him whole day bro even during afternoon evening. :facepalm

He posted quite a lot in the afternoon in Melbourne time. Anyway, Lee1981 is right, he doesn't have to post or even come on here. It's our privilege, not our right. As Mike Fegan hasn't posted here in months, he must have something huge planned by now?

lol i did not notice. sorry. my bad.

i was just suggesting i did not see his post because i thought i missed some news.

For what it's worth, I think Ross's side of the situation needs to be understood too. Whatever decisions are being made, I'm sure they are in the best interest of the game. He obviously would want the game to be in our hands as badly as we do.

We waited for 4 long years, a few more days/months could be managed too. We are almost there.

PS: I simply don't understand the obsession with the release date announcement. It's not like the game will be arrive sooner if we have a date with us.

Last edited:
For what it's worth, I think Ross's side of the situation needs to be understood too. Whatever decisions are being made, I'm sure they are in the best interest of the game. He obviously would want the game to be in our hands as badly as we do.

We waited for 4 long years, a few more days/months could be managed too. We are almost there.

PS: I simply don't understand the obsession with the release date announcement. It's not like the game will be arrive sooner if we have a date with us.

Agreed with everything that has been said here. If the game does get pushed back until February 2014 and release in line with New Generation consoles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread