Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not about competition as such. Lots if people will be burnt by Ashes 2013 and think very hard on buying something else. MF has shat on all of us.

You'd hope the majority of console only buyers don't feel like that

It is not about competition as such. Lots if people will be burnt by Ashes 2013 and think very hard on buying something else. MF has shat on all of us.

When you get burnt by a girlfriend that gives you the flick, what is the best thing to lift your spirits? A beautiful, hot, blonde rebound chick.... with cricket academy and DRS

I am even burnt by that....but i am waiting for release of DBC 14 eagerly...I will buy both PC and PS3 Version.....:yes....20$ doesnt hurt you too much...

Ross: Sticking to the same plan of announcing within november and release in December 2013 or Has Ashes release changed your plan??:)

Tell me about it, I kind of understand, the ashes are taking place at the moment, and that steaming pile of **** just came out. But gee wizz manage your hype, if you can't take it go do something else.

This is video games dammit, things happen, its all going to pay off soon.

Could it be possible that the release date has nothing to do with AC13?

Ok, Ross, we now know that you have nothing to worry about when it comes to the Ashes game.

Your move.

This is the black Friday for the cricket gamer......

No announcement from BIGANT STUDIOS & a special game from 505

Come on ROSS... Help:facepalm us

This is the black Friday for the cricket gamer......

No announcement from BIGANT STUDIOS & a special game from 505

Come on ROSS... Help:facepalm us

Big Ant never said there would be an announcement. Anyway, Ross said he was going to wait a few days/weeks to see how it goes with Ashes and retailers before announcing anything. Better to wait and have a confirmed release rather than say it will be out 21st June and it arrive exactly 5 months later.

Last edited:
Some issue with the retailers, retailers want discount, ross want full value for their game. But as ac13 has not been released on retail yet so that should do it. No bargain.

I can't see how any retailer could justify asking bigant to discount his game! The fact that AC just stank up the market is a worry, people are gonna need something special in the way if marketing and trailers etc, wouldn't surprise me if this trash will force Ross into holding off through no fault of his own, at first I thought it was funny(AC) but now I'm worried we may not see DB this year!! And before I get jumped on I'm not having a go at him, DB is fantastic can't wait to play it, but in order to get faith in cricket games( outside here, we know DB looks great) it could take a lot off marketing now

I can't see how any retailer could justify asking bigant to discount his game! The fact that AC just stank up the market is a worry, people are gonna need something special in the way if marketing and trailers etc, wouldn't surprise me if this trash will force Ross into holding off through no fault of his own, at first I thought it was funny(AC) but now I'm worried we may not see DB this year!! And before I get jumped on I'm not having a go at him, DB is fantastic can't wait to play it, but in order to get faith in cricket games( outside here, we know DB looks great) it could take a lot off marketing now

At least thusfar the Ashes sh*t sandwich has been contained to pc download. If it hits shops thats what could affect the already dismal reputation of cricket games. Do we know if they are releasing a boxed pc version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread