Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that mean no announcement in November or no for Nov 29??

It means no he did not private message him. It has nothing to do with the announcement of the release date, just saying that the bloke is a troll and he did not message him at all.

I'd say the complete opposite.. I can't imagine anything but 2013 now. While this Ashes release is obviously a bad thing for DBC, what possible reason could be given for a delay to 2014 - "our game is 100% ready and fantastic, but since Ashes was so bad, we're not going to let anyone play it for another couple of months so you're stuck playing Ashes"?

Not sure about the possible reasons. If it was to me I would have released it before the start of Ashes in down under but then again I am not in Ross's shoes. I don't know whats going on behind the scenes..

It means no he did not private message him. It has nothing to do with the announcement of the release date, just saying that the bloke is a troll and he did not message him at all.
It means he didn't 'inbox' him

I just hope its right what you said I don't want this game to delay anymore..:(

This should cheer you up:

Yeah I saw that....I just thought about the time of release ...6th dec is PC version release of Ashes,so the 12th and 19th would be the dates for the release and the week after that its Christmas so I doubt that they would release it that week and new year follows that which obviously leads to 2014 release.....:noway

A beautifully timed shot, where you've picked the right spot is effortless and brings the most reward. So Ross,you know when you've picked the right time and spot to release your game. I'm content with that. Patience people, this isn't a one day game, it's a test match.

DBC14 Unofficial fanmade trailer

For those who cant wait for the official trailer, her's an unofficial one made by me

hope Ross doesnt mind it :cheers

wishing the game would release in india retail or through digital download where retail is not possible.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ross regarding usa, do you mean it will be available through ebay , or do you mean through some official online retailer? Will there be pre order opportunities? And what about the steelbook here?

With only 1 week left in November its starting to look like it wont be out this year now :( .I hope im seriousley wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread