Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This message is hidden because Pomers is on your ignore list.

You got what you deserve. Piss off.

Truth hurts huh?

And, errr, what did I get? An ignore from you? Oooooooooooo ouchies...

417226-f2Gpxnn_GzgfgNJi.jpg

My guess is that Big Ant are busy trying to fix some bugs that have come to light recently, some on display in the playtests, and the work required to fix them is taking longer and is more extensive than what they were expecting.

For the 100th time or even more, they have ALREADY patched it. ONE guy brought the OLDER build by MISTAKE.
Do you understand that^ piece of text?

I think even if Ross is thinking of releasing it in 2014...I think he should announce within November and Start his promotional activities with Ross and his team making videos about explaining the features they have in the game and videos showcasing what all can be done and the various amounts of different match settings available..etc...If such a thing goes for may be say till Jan 2014 then majority will start liking the game as they have seen Ashes....:cheers

Ross said he will not release a demo because it will cost a lot and he would rather implement the money on something more important for the game.
In place of a demo, he did hold a world premiere session which was open to the public.

yup i get it demo is costlier ,but the reach you get is much much higher esp if the game is good.:thumbs

the playsession was undoubtedly cool:cheers esp for a cricket game.
im talking about demo from marketing and publicity perspective rather than from the curiosity if getting my hands on a piece of the game:p

and regarding marketing bigant has to be open to more avenues than just PC community.
Evidently Ross & co know what they are doing and are in a better position to gaudge the situation, but just adding my 2 cents as a cricket games fan

This message is hidden because Pomers is on your ignore list.

You still here? Must have been a really embarrassing time for you this last weekend, he took your $20 and not so much as a kiss.

My guess is that Big Ant are busy trying to fix some bugs that have come to light recently, some on display in the playtests, and the work required to fix them is taking longer and is more extensive than what they were expecting.

My guess is you are so busy with AC13, you might be bit late to join the 2 who are playing AC against each other & still yet to come past the first ball with tireless running between the wickets. We will even have DBC v2 by the time running off first ball stops. Enjoy. :thumbs

It's another $20 for a kiss...

I wonder what would be more worth it.... It's got me all hot under the collar!!

My guess is you are so busy with AC13, you might be bit late to join the 2 who are playing AC against each other & still yet to come past the first ball with tireless running between the wickets. We will even have DBC v2 by the time running off first ball stops. Enjoy. :thumbs

just checked pomers posts the only thing he ever does is troll and post negative comments in DBC threads, Mods should ban him based on his history of trolling activity,wouldnt be surprised if it was mikeF's alter ego

Now you call me a newbie?! What's next on your list; say cricket was invented in 2005?:facepalm

Read that again and tell me if you understood anything at all?!

Again! What on earth did you just type?

Ross said he will not release a demo because it will cost a lot and he would rather implement the money on something more important for the game.
In place of a demo, he did hold a world premiere session which was open to the public.

Forget it then.

P.s do not start making personal comments when u cannot handle them.

just checked pomers posts the only thing he ever does is troll and post negative comments in DBC threads, Mods should ban him based on his history of trolling activity,wouldnt be surprised if it was mikeF's alter ego

He's got four aliases, I've had them on the ignore list for quite a while.

Ha!!!

No, I didnt wast that $20...in fact I put it down on the roulette table on the weekend and walked away with $400!!!!!!

I encourage you to think of my trolling in the context of a diplomacy. Just on the extreme side of things.

Australia has the highest standard of living in the world, and arguably the strongest economy. We have a system of government where there is an opposition, who's prime responsibility is to question and challenge pretty much anything the government in power wants to do. This leads to accountability, and ensures that whatever is enacted is done in the best interests of the Australian people (usually). If the people dont like it, they can vote the government out.

Unfortunetly in many other countries, the people dont have a say. :noway

Challenging and questioning Big Ant and the things they say, as opposed to just accepting everything at a whim and giving false praise at the drop of a hat is my notion of attempting to make them accountable to produce the best game possible. I readily admit I've gone to the extreme with it all into the realms of it becoming personal, with many posts unwarranted....and Im sorry for coming across as a d*ck.. But I have to say Im a bit disappointed, as I feel Ross has instigated a lot of this, especially considering he is the head of the company in question. I initially started out with constructive criticism on this forum, but when you get personally berated for anything you say eventually its gone down this path of turning into complete trollism. Yes I am primarily at fault, but I think Ross bares at least some of the blame too. Many others have been shot down in flames, but I refuse to and will fight for fair speech - and my only reason in doing so is to see the production of a decent cricket game for once.

And when you cant make a company accountable for their product look what happens -
Exhibit A: Ashes Cricket 2013.
Exhibit B: AFL Live 2

I too have been playing cricket games, and the game of cricket, my whole life, cricket is my life and I'm a complete tragic. And I too want the best game out there cos Im sick of putting up with all the crap that weve been forced to endure for years. I dont know if you will ever meet anyone whos been as obsessed with cricket games in their life time.

Yeh you hate me - but meh, I really dont care. If we get a decent game thats all that matters to me. Think along the lines of Stuart Broad - he feeds off it.

Believe it or not, Im actually a nice guy in real life. :)

Sorry about the multiple accounts too.

Happy gaming.

Goodbye.

Last edited:
<snip>

But I have to say Im a bit disappointed, as I feel Ross has instigated a lot of this, especially considering he is the head of the company in question. I initially started out with constructive criticism on this forum, but when you get personally berated for anything you say eventually its gone down this path of turning into complete trollism. Yes I am primarily at fault, but I think Ross bares at least some of the blame too. Many others have been shot down in flames, but I refuse to and will fight for fair speech - and my only reason in doing so is to see the production of a decent cricket game for once.

Goodbye.

Constructive criticism? Was that the time you completely misrepresented the laws of physics by saying a golf ball can't move and the ball can't come off the bat faster than its bowled?

You're not "keeping Bigant accountable", you're misinterpreting everything and making assumptions that you cannot back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread