Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, the other side of it is to release a buggy DB14 and cement the "All cricket games suck" for not just 12-24 months but maybe 36-48 months.

Uh.. what? From what I've seen, the bugs that are in the final, non-first-day-patch version of the game are very minor and few and far between.. esentially like any other game that is released.

Of course, the other side of it is to release a buggy DB14 and cement the "All cricket games suck" for not just 12-24 months but maybe 36-48 months.

Maybe what they should do is release all the good parts of the game and hold back buggy parts of the game and release it later as free patches.

If you have a solid product based on what they claim, people will rate it high and you will get sales on a solid product. Opposed to bundling it with buggy aspects of product and killing everything.
Heck, people might even pay for DLC if the product is good.

A Good solid 5 over demo between 2 teams will wipe the doubts of people ,make them want the game and pass the message along. like it did for BLC99,EAcricket2002,blc 2005 even ea2000 had people buying cause of the demo despite the not so great game

Maybe you should start a thread about a DBC demo.... Or better yet PM Ross about it.. He might love that idea!!! ......

On a brighter note... There is light at the end of the tunnel.. Lets just enjoy the ride people!!! Ross has given us a very expensive convertible vs past cricket games that have kept us in the dark until one day...SURPRISE!!!!

Trust in Ross and his team... I have a feeling they actually know what they are doing!!

The Lef Gets it.. Whatever 'it' is.. 'IT' Could be Biggs!... Mmm

Ross please give us somthing to talk about while we wait for the announcement date of the release date for the game

A video from a T20 match, cheerleaders, post match presentation or even screenshots from the coming trailer

Cos all that's in our minds and lips right now, is the release date

Ross just to confirm, are you in a position to comment on the release date of the game in terms of 2013/2014 after the release of AC2013? Or do you have to test the waters for the next few days to confirm whether the games will be hitting shelves in the next month?

Maybe you should start a thread about a DBC demo.... Or better yet PM Ross about it.. He might love that idea!!! ......
yup releasing a demo will give ample time to have comfortable release date.:cheers

Ross please give us somthing to talk about while we wait for the announcement date of the release date for the game

A video from a T20 match, cheerleaders, post match presentation or even screenshots from the coming trailer

Cos all that's in our minds and lips right now, is the release date

you can always make peace with this till the official one comes

if that doesnt this should magic moments from ashes 13 :D

also Ross also would you consider retailing through online shops, like flipkart.com (its like amazon for india) for india in the case local retailing is not possible

Last edited by a moderator:
@grkrama, nice touch on the "unofficial trailer" the trAshes one, I'm not gonna waste my time watching that,,,do a longer one including what is entailed in the videos we have seen "hope Ross won't mind, Angad also" :)

ross, this is the real 5th day of first test of Ashes in Australia, are you waiting for it to end to reveal the rd?

ross has been here in PC almost every second, even its admin Matt never stay this much, but yet ross not revealing anything. Is MF behind you with a gun on your head? :lol :D

Oh FFS... :facepalm

Lol these newbies so emotional about the game.
Now you call me a newbie?! What's next on your list; say cricket was invented in 2005?:facepalm

u are like the english can give but cannot take anything.using ur words Are u blind eh.:p
Read that again and tell me if you understood anything at all?!

can u verify the fact.No u can't .Its developer word which if go by release date is not very strict is it.
Again! What on earth did you just type?

A Good solid 5 over demo ...
Ross said he will not release a demo because it will cost a lot and he would rather implement the money on something more important for the game.
In place of a demo, he did hold a world premiere session which was open to the public.

Last edited:
Sorry for coming across as a troll again, but I just cant buy Big Ant's excuse for delaying the release because of Ashes 2013 'poisoning' the market. There has been next to nothing in regards to promoting Ashes 2013. No one knows about it!!! Theyd be lucky to of sold 500 copies I would of thought. And its hardly 'competition'. If anything, it will make DB 14 look even better.

My guess is that Big Ant are busy trying to fix some bugs that have come to light recently, some on display in the playtests, and the work required to fix them is taking longer and is more extensive than what they were expecting.

This message is hidden because Pomers is on your ignore list.

You got what you deserve. Piss off.

Oh, and tell someone that cares.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread