Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't give an opinion on a fact. Ross has stated that the game is finished. So you sir are in fact the one "posting nonsense".

Well lets say i have my doubts as cricket academy bugs are still being fixed and it should be our gain if we get a bug free game .I cannot find any other reason for being so paranoid about ashes cricket poisoning the market.The developer said in first page game comes in 2013 and its novembers end now and If u go by developers recent comment
about poisoned market there will be a delay ,anyways console submission process also takes time.Logically its holiday time with ashes and australia winning i do not think u can get a deadly combo than that.

Last edited:
This is where I will announce the release date of Don Bradman Cricket 14 - I will edit this post. The game will be here in 2013.

* Update: World Premiere of Don Bradman Cricket 14 to be held on Thursday 7 November 2013 at EB Games Swanston Street Melbourne Victoria Australia. Time 12 - 4 pm

Come play Don Bradman Cricket 14 with MikeM, Ross, HBK, and a host of other Big Ant Studios staff who will also be there to catch up for a chat

Recording devices welcome :)

Its in writing

as people keep saying cricket games are a niche market- people who like these games will buy a good cricket product if they come across one at any time of year. Secondly I would hardly call the start of November with the upcoming return leg of the ashes series, completely out of season. Its all irrelevant now really, but is it possible (just maybe) that by waiting for AC2013, BA may have done themselves an inservice.

Agreed!! Cricket fans don't stop bein cricket fans outside the domestic season!! These days there's always cricket being played somewhere!!! Looking forward to this game even more now we lost the first test so convincingly!!!

Why the f.c.k do u care? it hurts u if i give my opinion .
use ur brain if u have any before posting nonsense.

Release dates of most games are announced well in advance and the developer has said it is going to release in 2013.If they are sitting on a finished game Bug Testing games is what they should do ,Its no crime .

A) Mind your language mate, it doesn't look so good against your name.
B) And yes, like NoLeName posted, you can't give an opinion against a fact. You tell me EA07 was bullshit, that would be an opinion. I wouldn't care less. But if you tell me the Sun rises in the west because your compass told you so, then you are contradicting the fact.

Forget that. Now back to your next post; *most games* you say but Ross has told too many times that they are not following the regular promotion style. Their games have always had a window of 5 weeks at max from release date announcement to the actual release and all their games have been a financial success.
If you want to know the logic behind it, it is because he wants to maintain the interest and hype which is easier to maintain during a short window.

Well lets say i have my doubts as cricket academy bugs are still being fixed and it should be our gain if we get a bug free game.

Cricket Academy, as Ross said ages ago, has bugs because it has been split from the main game and thus is less stable. Whenever they added new features in beta, it would become even lesser stable as it depends on a lot of variables that are in the main game which aren't in the beta.
Hope that clears up your issue.*

*Conditions Apply: From your own words: You need to use your brain, otherwise you would just post nonsense again.

You'll never have a bug free game - its impossible! You want a game that hasn't got any systemic, regular bugs or any that would completely break the game. But its impossible to QA test everything; especially if a bug only happens at some very weird, precise time in the game when doing custom match types on something; or its caused by the player doing something strange...

There is nothing wrong with a hand full of small bugs like others have said, ashes 2013 biggest problems is it's infested with bugs. You find new ones almost everytime you play the game.

There will be a Bug threat for DBC14 when the game is out, I bet Ross/Bigant will love the help as we have done with the Beta for CA and then move to the full game.

e: thread didn't update so I was replying to old posts...

Well lets say i have my doubts as cricket academy bugs are still being fixed and it should be our gain if we get a bug free game .I cannot find any other reason for being so paranoid about ashes cricket poisoning the market.The developer said in first page game comes in 2013 and its novembers end now and If u go by developers recent comment
about poisoned market there will be a delay ,anyways console submission process also takes time.Logically its holiday time with ashes and australia winning i do not think u can get a deadly combo than that.

What you think is self minded strategy, what Ross thinks is professional business strategy. So yeah, you are free to shout out as much as you can but nothing is going to change just because you feel it right to be done in a way! Have a chill pill. :thumbs

Cricket Academy is a FREE Beta subset of the game, it has not had the time or budget (yet) to be as bug free as I would like but it does perform in terms of what it was designed to do.

Put it this way; If you can score 105 off 5 balls in DBC14 I'll run naked down Burke Street.

I'll run it backwards twerking-ashes-gundam style.

...you just need to send me cake to see that :p

...you just need to send me cake to see that :p

Not even... I've seen digital versions of yourself Twerking all weekend...

"It's a Horror Movie right there on my PC, it's a Horror Movie right there on my PC, shockin' me right outa my brain, shockin' me right outa my brain" :)

Gotta love Redmond.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread