Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did this really require a whole new thread? Should've just posted your question in the Q&A thread. That's generally what a Q&A thread is for: questions which you want answered.

Oh I'm sorry that this new thread has caused you such a problem that you took the time not to answer my question.. Cheers

Blocker is right about the thursday thing, 12th would be more likely than 14th

I think it might be the 19th though if they ARE releasing this year.

Blocker is right about the thursday thing, 12th would be more likely than 14th

I think it might be the 19th though if they ARE releasing this year.

1 week before xmas is a strange time to release or is it?

You can watch the games in career mode, so I don't see why a CPU-CPU mode wouldn't be in there.

I'm not from big ant, so I wouldn't know 100% though!

Most bigant games (all I think) have had CPU vs CPU in them, I see no reason why this would not continue

The problem with releasing that late is that is restricts the Christmas market; but at least you're out for the last-minute rush (and in the UK, the Boxing Day sales; I dunno if they're a thing in Aussie-land) rather than releasing in the retail hell that is January-March - especially for cricket games in the UK!

Yep the 12th has and will continue to be my guess, presuming it is released this year.

You're right St0ney but is the 12th really realistic? 2 weeks seems really hard to get it to all the retailers considering they have not gotten any stock or anything yet. What about the UK?

If it is possible for it to happen the 12th seems like the best idea

You're right St0ney but is the 12th really realistic? 2 weeks seems really hard to get it to all the retailers considering they have not gotten any stock or anything yet. What about the UK?

If it is possible for it to happen the 12th seems like the best idea

Gonna be close if it is this year.

Don't mention it

I just did ****

----------

You can watch the games in career mode, so I don't see why a CPU-CPU mode wouldn't be in there.

I'm not from big ant, so I wouldn't know 100% though!

Ah of course, but then I assume when it would be my turn to bat I'd have to play as somebody which would skew the game a bit..

I'll wait to see what Ross has to say, really hope it is included though, I imagine I am the only person who uses the facility

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread