Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to get hold of reliable sales figures but I'll quote my 0.01% guesstimate again. 10% is way off (sadly for us and luckily for Ross).

Sorry barmy I miss quoted you, memory's not good these days, with that in mind, its even worse!!!

How anyone can get away with releasing such a horrible game (cricket or not, doesn't matter) is beyond me.

That game would be unacceptable in the early 2000's, let alone in 2013.

I will admit that I had a proper laugh for at least a good hour or so after going through the AC 2013 bugs/glitches videos on Youtube last night.

It's a funny game but in the end as a cricket fan this hurts like a nuke to the head. Cricket video games are at a new low and this will not go away for a long time, ross knows this but how long will he wait. Who knows, let's hope 505 games have some good news for us soon.

I've never seen him post but i've seen him watching, so can I just say Van Nostrand, your user name is the best.

Yeah, lucky to be 0.01%, that's why people bugger off when the going gets tough, at the end of the day we strutt about here full of sound and fury but it signifies nothing (out out brief candle :) )

Life's but a walking batsman? A poor player that struts his hour upon the pitch and then is heard of no more?

Yeah, yours is better :)

Yeah, lucky to be 0.01%, that's why people bugger off when the going gets tough, at the end of the day we strutt about here full of sound and fury but it signifies nothing (out out brief candle :) )

At least we can agree that there is nothing about which Shakespeare wasn't right... ;) and i will read nothing contextual into the half-line missed (though i am sure i should)

Last edited:
I am seriously chilled 79C... Massively.

Cool I am happy about that mate. No one including ross likes this at the moment. Its been a dark week for us cricket fans. I hope ross can turn this around by releasing the best cricket game ever made sooner or later.

PS 505 games/Trickstar hello go away and never come back again.

It's been thirty years since I studied Macbeth, I think I did ok... what's a line here or there :)

For the Trickstar funeral yeah coming soon right.:yes

Imagine how long THAT would take with the amount if bugs in the grave to be polished, not to mention the brass handles on the coffin!!!

----------

It's been thirty years since I studied Macbeth, I think I did ok... what's a line here or there :)

Try telling that to the police!!

No joke; Went to go see the latest Kenneth Branagh version from the "LIVE" series 2 nights ago and it's absolutely incredible. Seek it out if you can, playing at little art-house cinemas here, should be able to find it easily in Melbourne.

On topic; Release date something something made up bullshit something 2014 something cricket.

That's Hamlet. Hashtag: Fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread