Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He certainly needs to edit the first line of this thread if there is no intention to release it this year, because this is getting really annoying now..

We have all waited this long a few more weeks wont hurt us.:p

We have all waited this long a few more weeks wont hurt us.:p

Yeah and he is not editing those lines because he wants to solve the issues faced by him in the market and release ASAP...2013 it is....:D

This is where I will announce the release date of Don Bradman Cricket 14 - I will edit this post. The game will be here in 2013.

* Update: World Premiere of Don Bradman Cricket 14 to be held on Thursday 7 November 2013 at EB Games Swanston Street Melbourne Victoria Australia. Time 12 - 4 pm

Come play Don Bradman Cricket 14 with MikeM, Ross, HBK, and a host of other Big Ant Studios staff who will also be there to catch up for a chat

Recording devices welcome :)

We Still has a Hope Here :)

Well I reckon we might get another Ashes Cricket 2013 fiasco...lol...hehe

I am also still none the wiser on the early 2013 release of table top cricket...

The trailer is impressive. Really looks good.

I am a bit dissappointed that we have had no release date yet. I am assuming this is due to deals with retailers not being finalised. I know Ross and his team are trying to release the game as quick a possible but also at the best time for optimal profit.

Lets just face the following fact. Ross said on this forum the game will be here in 2013. The people that are holding him to that are the people on this forum. The people on this forum are probably less than 1 % of the market and will probably buy the game regardless of its release date. The general public will not buy less because the game is not released in 2013. For that reason Ross does not need to release in 2013.

I am hoping we get this game as soon as possible. Even if we get half the features it would still be a great game.

Noooooooooooooo.:facepalm:noway

Yesssssssssssssss :facepalm yes way

Do you really think with next gen consoles just released that releasing a cricket game at the same time is a good idea?

This game needed to be released within the last 4 weeks, now it don't matter what month of the year in 2014 it releases it's not gonna be a financial success, sad but true

Ross please Confirm At least Game release in 2013 or 2014 Its getting More Frustrating Day by day :(

Im pretty sure they arent certain about it yet...They have to weigh up their options

You tube , Face book ,plant cricket every where Peoples wants to Know Release date of the game especially fans like me who follow this game since 2010 When they Vanished And come back in 2012 ... Game is Awsome no doubt About it ... But today is 30 november 2013 at least We need to know what's happening There if we getting it this year or we have to wait for 3 , 4 ,6 Mouths more

We need to know what's happening

Ross has told you *EXACTLY* what is happening. They were going to release it in 2013. Ashes got released which stuffed everything up and made it likely to be 2014 instead. Then Ashes got cancelled and he's in the middle of discussions with publishers and the like as to whether 2013 is still viable.

What more could you possibly want?

Last edited:
You tube , Face book ,plant cricket every where Peoples wants to Know Release date of the game especially fans like me who follow this game since 2010 When they Vanished And come back in 2012 ... Game is Awsome no doubt About it ... But today is 30 november 2013 at least We need to know what's happening There if we getting it this year or we have to wait for 3 , 4 ,6 Mouths more

You dont need anything mate. Be happy that you're getting a game...the only person who can start making demands about needs is Jesus, but hes quite happy waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread