Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually 11-12-13 is the special date, thats y i was saying it...
coz DON BRADMAN CRICKET 14 is the Special Game of the history,
may b Cricket will release on this special day!!!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but did ross not say we will find out more about the release at the end of November?

Before Ashes was released, which obviously nobody could possibly have predicted in the state it was in. http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...c14-world-premiere-85683-299.html#post2639904

ah okay, thanks!

As loyal followers of our development I believe you deserve some sort of update on what the latest news means for Don Bradman Cricket 14.

The past six months have been very challenging for us, not in a development sense, as I always believed we would have a far superior product, but in the sense that we have been the underdog in the market. The ?safe pair of hands? lines have been used very often by our competition and this notion has been used against us with distributors and retailers. While I am glad that the competition has finally made the right decision, the delay in making that decision has caused us incredible logistical issues as we head towards Christmas, simply put, the market has adopted a ?wait and see? attitude with regard to Cricket games. This has not been helped by the recent release and withdrawal of the product, and the associated, unprecedented bad press.

However, many of the barriers that we faced have now been removed, and indeed in the last 24 hours many opportunities have arisen, I need to work through these issues before we can set a date.

The release of a trailer is imminent.

Interesting indeed, however I had at least 7-8 people (parents/kids) come up to me asking if ashes or a cricket game has been released. So not sure what the deal with the casual public is there...

It's frustrating to wait but we've waited so long for a decent cricket game anyway so a few more months or even another year won't hurt too much. From a sales and profit perspective I would have thought this Australian summer, particularly with an Ashes series currently happening would be optimal.

If it misses the summer then next winter doesn't seem a great time as although that would be summer in the UK and England will be playing at home, there will be a football World Cup going on in which England and Australia will both be taking part so there won't be as much focus on cricket as usual at that time in the 2 major markets. Plus EA will presumably release their usual FIFA World Cup edition which will win the sports games market at that time. Next summer will see a cricket World Cup hosted in Australia and NZ though so cricket will be an even bigger deal than usual in those 2 markets, so if it doesn't release in the next 2-3 months I wouldn't expect it until next summer.

For me personally, having been burned with an Ashes pre-order for PS3 which then never ended up happening (I cancelled and got a refund eventually), I won't be pre-ordering anything ever again. No point paying for something until it actually physically exists in a shop. Will buy this on the day it releases.

Last edited:
It's 2013 until Ross says otherwise. I do not understand how difficult a concept that is for people to grasp. 2013. Ashes shutting the bed changed the landscape irreparably... TruBlu and BigAnt will take every piece of advice they can to protect their investment. I have no doubt they want us to have the game as much as we want it, but its a business first and foremost for them. Simple.

Go tell them to make you a Cricket Game then..........................:facepalm

I just hope they are start making cricket game again .... we have great times in the Past Ea vs Codemasters ....

----------

It's 2013 until Ross says otherwise. I do not understand how difficult a concept that is for people to grasp. 2013. Ashes shutting the bed changed the landscape irreparably... TruBlu and BigAnt will take every piece of advice they can to protect their investment. I have no doubt they want us to have the game as much as we want it, but its a business first and foremost for them. Simple.

Thanks then I Hope Game release 2013 .....

----------

Thanks then I Hope Game release in 2013 .....

oh well I am going on a holiday next year January for 6 weeks lol:).
I will have to buy it later next year...unless it cames out middle of December...I wish.

oh well I am going on a holiday next year January for 6 weeks lol:).
I will have to buy it later next year...unless it cames out middle of December...I wish.

well there's always a patched Cricket 07 to keep us company, till then.

That's the best analogy anyone has come up with.

"You said you'd sleep in the bed! Sleep in the bed!"
"But they shit in it!"
"Can I try and clean it?"
"Can I at least try to get rid of the smell?"
"But it's spreading everywhere..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread