Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You tube , Face book ,plant cricket every where Peoples wants to Know Release date of the game especially fans like me who follow this game since 2010 When they Vanished And come back in 2012 ... Game is Awsome no doubt About it ... But today is 30 november 2013 at least We need to know what's happening There if we getting it this year or we have to wait for 3 , 4 ,6 Mouths more

are any of your posts not about the release date to this game

Being serious, I get it ross. It has taken me a while but I see what you are doing. PS Ross can I ask, you going to any of the ashes games. Going to Perth in less than 2 weeks and im so excited right now, sure DBC14 would have been great at night but you can't have everything a ross.:yes

----------

Wait Boxing day test.:thumbs

Being serious, I get it ross. It has taken me a while but I see what you are doing. PS Ross can I ask, you going to any of the ashes games. Going to Perth in less than 2 weeks and im so excited right now, sure DBC14 would have been great at night but you can't have everything a ross.:yes

I was to be in Perth but someone did something in the bed and all my plans have changed. I'll be there at the boxing day test if you want to catch up :)

I was to be in Perth but someone did something in the bed and all my plans have changed. I'll be there at the boxing day test if you want to catch up :)

I would love to but maybe I wrote it wrong.:facepalm I was saying are you going to the Boxing day test, I can't as my work will not allow annual leave that close to xmas, god my boss said yes to Perth so I am so happy.

PS Ross is the music from the game, maybe you missed it first time.

PS How fast can you do the next trailer, Friday.:facepalm Naughty 79C I could not help myself.:lol

That's the best analogy anyone has come up with.

"You said you'd sleep in the bed! Sleep in the bed!"
"But they shit in it!"
"Can I try and clean it?"
"Can I at least try to get rid of the smell?"
"But it's spreading everywhere..."

You let them shit in the bed by not jumping out in late oct/early nov..

After last nights 500 odd viewers on PC.net I think it is safe to say that you own Friday's once again already :clap

Ross has owned Friday and any other day he likes on PC.net for a year now. Mike Fegan is selling Kitchens in hell as we speak.:clap

----------

You let them shit in the bed by not jumping out in late oct/early nov..

Don't live I the past, live in the future.

----------

We will yet again own Friday :yes

You tease Ross, hoping for a little something at the end next time mate.;)

Is there any merit at all to the idea that, it's been fairly well covered - by bigger media than I think anyone could have imagined - that a totally shit cricket game has just been released then pulled... So if you see a cricket game for sale "now" - meaning by Christmas - it obviously cannot be that game (the shit one). But a cricket game appearing in a few months could be confused as a rehash of the shit one?

Is there any merit at all to the idea that, it's been fairly well covered - by bigger media than I think anyone could have imagined - that a totally shit cricket game has just been released then pulled... So if you see a cricket game for sale "now" - meaning by Christmas - it obviously cannot be that game (the shit one). But a cricket game appearing in a few months could be confused as a rehash of the shit one?

Indeed!

I think releasing the game now or soon would actually be beneficial, because a) The mediocrity of Ashes 2013 hit mainstream media to such a degree that the awareness of cricket games' existence was probably increased overall.

b) More websites might start posting such articles as the one posted below (note that this link - although not exactly an article - is listed on the MAIN PAGE of IGN, one of the biggest gaming websites on the world wide web!)

Here's a trailer for a cricket game that actually works. Stepping up to the crease: Donald Bradman's Cricket.

Now would be as good a time as any to step in and play the cavalry's role, restoring the world's faith in cricket games after Trickstar, as has been so eloquently put, shit in the bed.

Last edited:
There's the old adage that any advertising is good advertising and the iron is hot so now could be the time to strike... Be the saviour of cricket gaming to close out the year. We shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread