Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know it's not far away - unlike many here, you've played it :yes

Yeah 100%, and if what i played is an early build or something, not even the full up to date game, then that makes me even more excited, because whilst i was playing i didnt really notice anything bad, i was too busy trying to dominate

so really, ive played the old version, with the knowledge that it is already been improved, bloody awesome!!

This man is not for real. :lol

What on earth is he up to?

He is calling you a ------ ok, 100% on the money if you ask me.
The game will be out soon, if that's December or jan 2014 we will know for sure so soon in the meantime please use your google powers for good and make stuff up somewhere else. Peace.

He is calling you a ------ ok, 100% on the money if you ask me.
The game will be out soon, if that's December or jan 2014 we will know for sure so soon in the meantime please use your google powers for good and make stuff up somewhere else. Peace.

A what sorry?

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and predict that constant questioning of the release date doesn't affect the actual date itself. I know it's gutsy of me to say that but hey...I'm just that kinda guy.

Don't get your Zuckercorn in a twist.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and predict that constant questioning of the release date doesn't affect the actual date itself. I know it's gutsy of me to say that but hey...I'm just that kinda guy.

He just said two minutes ago he doesn't know what he is doing about the release.

Clearly there is some confusion in his mind.

You're the only confused one, don't worry... You'll make it CLICK soon...

He just said two minutes ago he doesn't know what he is doing about the release.

Well no shit...he has explicitly told us he is seeking advice from certain channels on how to proceed. That doesn't contradict with the idea that anything said on here by forum members has zero impact on the release date.

It's the second of December mate, we will know soon and let's just hope it's still 2013 and if not pull your bigboy shirts up and clean the cry from your eyes and get over it. All you are doing is hurting yourself mate, you don't have to like it but you have to expect it or move on. Peace.

Mate your minute is way toooo long. I mean he said that about 30 min ago lol...

Well then by all means continue to speculate. Make it really good....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread