Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, I know.

You're the only confused one, don't worry... You'll make it CLICK soon...

Is this like the mad hatters tea party?

I just came to talk some cricket games but it feels like i'm through the looking glass:facepalm

welcome to biggs world...

It's the second of December mate, we will know soon and let's just hope it's still 2013 and if not pull your bigboy shirts up and clean the cry from your eyes and get over it. All you are doing is hurting yourself mate, you don't have to like it but you have to expect it or move on. Peace.

The last word in that post isn't what this thread is about. You've let everyone down. Tut tut

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and predict that constant questioning of the release date doesn't affect the actual date itself. I know it's gutsy of me to say that but hey...I'm just that kinda guy.

What a wacky theory

As always, right on cue Snowy. I guess Little Nicky up there is lost, looking for Blues Clues.

Well then by all means continue to speculate. Make it really good....

How about...

Thanks for the update Ross! Brilliant news!

By the way I know nothing more than before you posted but top stuff anyway!

Keep up the posts deferring any decisions for at least another year!

How about...

Thanks for the update Ross! Brilliant news!

By the way I know nothing more than before you posted but top stuff anyway!

Keep up the posts deferring any decisions for at least another year!

That was decent. Could do better. A little low on the ungrateful-ness but if you step that up a tad you'll do yourself and this thread justice.

He's just not having much of a Happy Days...

Seriously though, there's only so many things Henry Winkler has been in AND nobody wants to reference 'Here Comes The Boom' for gods sake...

That was decent. Could do better. A little low on the ungrateful-ness but if you step that up a tad you'll do yourself and this thread justice.

I'm sorry but this whole thing smacks of amateurism.

I am seriously considering just getting mlb the show 14 until this studio's professionalism is sorted out.

...did he jump the Shark twice in that episode? Our guy just did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread