Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If DBC14 is released this year then no may to anywhere else other than aus/eng only, Ross would be a god to release world wide over the next 3 weeks and it's just not going to happen.:noway

I would imagine it will release here in NZ at the same time as Australia as EB Games are also here and currently have the box on the shelf and taking pre-orders here.

I would imagine it will release here in NZ at the same time as Australia as EB Games are also here and currently have the box on the shelf and taking pre-orders here.

Yeah I forgot about little NZ mate to be honest mate.:yes

This man is not for real. :lol

What on earth is he up to?
I may be wrong, but perhaps what Ross was saying is that certain people should stop being complete knobs and let he and his publishers sort it all out instead of complaining the whole time...

How about...

Thanks for the update Ross! Brilliant news!

By the way I know nothing more than before you posted but top stuff anyway!

Keep up the posts deferring any decisions for at least another year!

How about.. 'we all understand the problems which you are going through & I won't scream silly sounding like troll, to ask for a release date, which is your decision to benefit the franchise, we will support for the good?'

Last edited:
pffft who cares, Cairns is further away than New Zealand :p

I think he would tell the release date 2 days before the release.
Someone should try to make ROSS annoyed so much that he would rather tell us the release date instead of getting annoyed anymore

Last edited:
I think he would tell the release date 2 days before the release

I say no need for the release date at all. Ross should show up at PC one day and post "Did you guys hear DBC 14 is out in the stores since midnight" or something similar :yes

I'm sure he could just release it in 2014. No... wait... that would just be opening up another can of worms.

I think he would tell the release date 2 days before the release.
Someone should try to make ROSS annoyed so much that he would rather tell us the release date instead of getting annoyed anymore

your posting will help with that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread