Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just putting it out there, I always thought DBC14 would release in key markets first (SA,Eng,AU,Nz?) and after that, a possibility of the subcontinent? I can't see the game releasing in India/Pakistan/Small Market C/ Small Market D this year, but it might still release in the bigger markets like Australia?

He meant it based on legal purchases
Well Dbc14 was not put on flipkart (most popular online shop in Asia), otherwise you could have seen good amount of pre-orders...
Yes there may be piracy (that's everywhere), but a good amount of people in Asia do Legally purchase :yes

----------

You must be new here...
Yes..

Last edited:
Agreed, there are 5,000 copies of FIFA legally purchased in India at retail for example, so it does happen.

I cant see the game releasing in South Africa in 2013, as retailers have already posted their Christmas catalogue's, and ironically ashes is still on a few, and there is little or no mention of DBC, so the best we might have is 2014.

Agreed, there are 5,000 copies of FIFA legally purchased in India at retail for example, so it does happen.

Games on Blu-Ray in South Asia are purchased legally - meaning no piracy. You put it on DVD & pirated copies proliferate in no time. I think most cricket video gamers are on PC, followed by PS3. You don't need to worry about PS3 guys. They are legit. & yes I am a PS3 guy (now going onto PS4).

Nice to see in the morning Bigant is as unsubtle and manipulative as he was last night.

Nice to see in the morning Bigant is as unsubtle and manipulative as he was last night.

Yet first thing you do when you wake up is check the forum for a release date...? And make the effort to log in and comment? Yeah that makes sense.. good work mate

Don Bradman Cricket 14 will release for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC later this year.

It's due out on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 next year.

My brain!!! :noway

Also a bit harsh from Eurogamer to call the trailer coming out when it did opportunistic when the game was scheduled for release this year in the first place, haha! Generally seems to be good press about the game everywhere at the moment though which is great! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread